• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Reaches Agreement With Batman: Arkham Trilogy Creators For A New AAA Game

LordCBH

curiosity GIF

Now this I am excited to see

Mister Wolf

That's a good get for Microsoft. Honestly these are the guys that should be handling the Blade videogame for Microsoft.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Translation:

"UPDATE: We have corrected the article due to a typo.

The game is NOT imminent, there are still years of full development ahead, but the editor made that mistake, sorry for the inconvenience.

PS: The article is now corrected."

What's the false alarm?

Yeah I'm lost too.

Darsxx82

A AAA-standard, single-player, action-adventure

This and the game from Elsewhere Studios making single player action-adventure games.... MS's tendency to bet on this type of project is very interesting..... and nice

Happy Come On GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

Last edited:

StereoVsn

I can’t muster any excitement for what probably is going to be a 2030 or later title. It’s too far away and the studio might be dead in a year or two.

Sounds interesting.

Haven't the original key people retired? I'm sure there's still some that did great work on that trilogy though.

This is all irrelevant since all the other “big” Xbox games have been coming soon forever. This is a game that might get released closer to 2030 based on how modern development is, at least with Xbox and PlayStation games.

Top Bottom