• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Pre-Hype/News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donos

YEEEEESSSS. Just won 2 tickets for the premiere of Guardians in Berlin 24.7. (Cinemaxx). Even with original (english) dub but with german subtitles -_-. Well, still better than seeing it in german.

Only bummer is that they start a live broadcast from London premiere red carpet at 6:30 pm although the movie starts at 8:00 pm. Free choice of the seats so we have to be there at 6:30 for good seats and endure an hour before the movie starts. My backpack is going to be full of stuff :)

For other german gaffers who want to try their luck: http://hukd.mydealz.de/freebies/kos...-of-the-galaxy-3d-tägliches-kontingent-376700
They will give out tickets every day (as in 00:00 o'clock) till the 20.7. Tickets for Cities like Berlin are gone in under a minute or less (i opened up 4 tabs in firefox at 23:58 and refreshed like a madman).
If you live in Freiburg, you can grab tickets easily. They last usually more than 10 minutes.

Participating cities:
Berlin (Cinemaxx Potsdamer Platz)
Essen (Cinemaxx Essen )
Frankfurt (Cinestar Metropolis)
Freiburg (Cinemaxx Freiburg)
Hamburg (Cinemaxx Hamburg)
Karlsruhe (CineStar ZKM )
Köln (Cinedom )
München (Cinemaxx München)
Nürnberg (Cinecitta)
Stuttgart (Cinemaxx SI-Centrum)

YEEEEESSSS. Just won 2 tickets for the premiere of Guardians in Berlin 24.7. (Cinemaxx). Even with original (english) dub but with german subtitles -_-. Well, still better than seeing it in german.

Only bummer is that they start a live broadcast from London premiere red carpet at 6:30 pm although the movie starts at 8:00 pm. Free choice of the seats so we have to be there at 6:30 for good seats and endure an hour before the movie. My backpack is going to be full of stuff :)

Entered competition for tickets to the London red carpet. If I don't win, I'll be in the crowd.

Wurst

Only bummer is that they start a live broadcast from London premiere red carpet at 6:30 pm although the movie starts at 8:00 pm. Free choice of the seats so we have to be there at 6:30 for good seats and endure an hour before the movie starts. My backpack is going to be full of stuff :)

For other german gaffers who want to try their luck: http://hukd.mydealz.de/freebies/kos...-of-the-galaxy-3d-tägliches-kontingent-376700
They will give out tickets every day (as in 00:00 o'clock) till the 20.7. Tickets for Cities like Berlin are gone in under a minute or less (i opened up 4 tabs in firefox at 23:58 and refreshed like a madman).
If you live in Freiburg, you can grab tickets easily. They last usually more than 10 minutes.

Participating cities:
Berlin (Cinemaxx Potsdamer Platz)
Essen (Cinemaxx Essen )
Frankfurt (Cinestar Metropolis)
Freiburg (Cinemaxx Freiburg)
Hamburg (Cinemaxx Hamburg)
Karlsruhe (CineStar ZKM )
Köln (Cinedom )
München (Cinemaxx München)
Nürnberg (Cinecitta)
Stuttgart (Cinemaxx SI-Centrum)

Yes! Congrats for winning! Winning this is the greatest thing ever. You get to see it early and have the OV. I don't want to see this in German. I love pratts voice.

Red carpet will be boring, but I'll gladly endure it.

This weekend I pulled these Heroclix.

I love them all (but I'm still missing Drax)
y284CbG.jpg

Neoxon

I'm sitting on the completed Spoiler Thread right now. It's the Official Thread that's gonna take a bit.

Quick

Banned
I have a few more Prattvatars for the OT, but I'll probably make more.

I'll take requests, but no guarantees.

Neoxon

I have 2 sections for Recommended Reading, Main Course & Icing on the Cake. Should Legendary Star-Lord remain in the Icing on the Cake section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom