• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Galak-Z Coming in December ( PS4 )

CLEEK

I guess it's not coming to PC anymore? Oh well.

It's still PS4/PC. From their website:

Nnhjs3ll.jpg

Salsa

really cannot fucking what for this

they've been pushin PS4 a bit more lately but I still think it's just a timed exclusive. no way it wont hit Steam. Just think it might take a bit longer, which is a fucking bummer.

Nymerio

This is almost the only game I'm looking forward to this year, hope it comes to pc soonish. Any chance with 'exclusive' they just mean console exclusive?

sainrub

Would of been nice on Vita or at least as a second screen but still very happy this is coming out soon. The devs are awesome for creating something that alot of us really appreciate.

I guess we'll see what happens. They called it a PS4 exclusive on Twitch, and the new trailer only lists PS4.

Exclusive has lost all meaning. Probably meant Sony console and handheld exclusive (+ PC). There's not really a good way to say that.

SeanTSC

This has on my TBA Buy List since the first day we saw it. I dig the vibe of this game so hard. Pretty excited that this is getting a Summer release, hopefully it's July rather than August since there's so little to play next month.

Respawn

Banned
Exclusive has lost all meaning. Probably meant Sony console and handheld exclusive (+ PC). There's not really a good way to say that.
Not sure if serious. PS4 first would have been on there then. This isn't like FFVII that's coming to PC next or Tomb Raider.

Nymerio

Not sure if serious. PS4 first would have been on there then. This isn't like FFVII that's coming to PC next or Tomb Raider.

I can see where he's coming from. Nowadays you have to follow stuff really closely to figure out if devs mean exclusive in terms of console of generally. As someone who doesn't follow console stuff it's become kind of annoying.

That's what I assumed about the Vita version. Sounded like "maybe later"

Ugh that's disappointing. Alot of these titles that were PS4/Vita are ending up PS4 and maybe* Vita. Still getting but really disappointed that this is happening more frequently.

*Maybe means "outlook not so good" and "don't hold your breath."

jwk94

I'm still wondering how it feels/controls. They said it isn't twin stick, so what does that mean? Astroids controls?

It feels great. FRom what I remember, you use one stick to steer while on button activates your thrusters. If you've played There's No Time To Explain, it kind of works like that but in space and no gravity. At first I thought the controls would be awkward, but I was surprised to find they were super simple and really in-depth. Like I was fighting a monster and I ran out of bullets. Because I was low on health and didn't want to die (obviously), I baited it back to the path I had come from a through some oil drums. I used one of my last bullets to blow up the barrels with the monster inside. I'm usually a guns blazing kind of person, but this game is one of the few that can make me think before I act.

autoduelist

No remote play? Or just no standalone vita?
100% in on the PS4 regardless.

It'll have remote play, it's pretty much by default and there's nothing about this game to prevent it (no camera use, etc).

It feels great. FRom what I remember, you use one stick to steer while on button activates your thrusters. If you've played There's No Time To Explain, it kind of works like that but in space and no gravity. At first I thought the controls would be awkward, but I was surprised to find they were super simple and really in-depth. Like I was fighting a monster and I ran out of bullets. Because I was low on health and didn't want to die (obviously), I baited it back to the path I had come from a through some oil drums. I used one of my last bullets to blow up the barrels with the monster inside. I'm usually a guns blazing kind of person, but this game is one of the few that can make me think before I act.
I can deal with that. Sounds great.

Danneee

No Vita version? In that case this drops off my radar until there's some $5 sale on the PS4 version. Then I might buy it if I haven't got anything else to play.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell, I totally missed this news till now. God, I want this game so bad but I don't have a PS4...

Top Bottom