• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Galak-Z Coming in December ( PS4 )

They are interviewing the lead on Galak-Z along with Shu on the Playstation Livecast and the first thing he said was it is coming this Summer.

Great gameplay being shown and talking about the controls and whatnot. Sounds fantastic!!! Take a look if you can. Sorry on phone so hard to hotlink anything. But it's just YouTube / Playstation / Playatation Livecast Day 3

Edit : Change that to THIS SUMMER. And release date announcement in a few weeks. Mods please edit sorry for confusion! Misheard the guy at the beginning of interview

Finally. Can't wait. been excited for this ever since they were talking about the Halo/Far Cry multi-faction emergent combat focus.

MADGAME

Was wondering when radio silence would be broken regarding this game, looking forward to it. Hope there is a mode called Guardians of the Galak-Z, or someone missed an opportunity :)

nib95

Banned
Finally! This had been one of my most anticipated Indies in a long time. So that's Tomorrow Children and Galak-Z both confirmed. I wonder if either will be PS+ launch releases?

Hmmmm maybe he said it so fast " this summer " sounded like December.

Hopefully he repeats it

OK HE REPEATED THIS SUMMER!

yeah he said it so fast it sounded like December! Change thread title sorry!

Coming this summer and release date announcement in the next few weeks!

Sorry guys my mistake lol! Seriously it sounded like he said December at first it was spit out so fast

I thought I read a thread here this morning where they said it was coming this fall for PS4, Vita, and PC. What the fuck is this?

Edit: ah. Another necro thread and embarrassingly delayed release date

Saroyan

Awesome, I've been looking forward to this finally coming out, looked pretty great the last time I saw it. I can't watch the live stuff right now since I'm at the office but I'll check it out once I'm home.

DNAbro

I thought I read a thread here this morning where they said it was coming this fall for PS4, Vita, and PC. What the fuck is this?

Edit: ah. Another necro thread and embarrassingly delayed release date

uhh it's not a necro thread and the release time is wrong

VxIzSOH.png

where are the deets?

MADGAME

Some things I learned from the stream:

• There are multiple "seasons" with 5 chapters per season. Not sure if this means it is episodic, or all contained in one initial purchase?
  • Levels are procedurally generated, so if you replay a chapter it's a different layout and experience.
  • Modular weapon types for your ship
  • Passive abilities can be purchased between missions.

Maybe the above points were already known, but I was not privy to them before now.

CLEEK

Hmmmm maybe he said it so fast " this summer " sounded like December.

Hopefully he repeats it

OK HE REPEATED THIS SUMMER!

yeah he said it so fast it sounded like December! Change thread title sorry!

Check your Northern Hemisphere priviledge. December is summer!

Chance

Jake calls it a "PS4 exclusive," never mentions Vita in the entire thing, and says they'll have a release date announcement "in the next couple of weeks."

Top Bottom