• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Roussow

Adding to the pile of Until Dawn screens.

ygUKz4.jpg

D7YZ6Z.jpg

wW7QH6.jpg

Mad Max is out?
Comes out September 1st.

This question always gets asked when people grab a game before release date lol. I guarantee you almost every game that gets released will be in some people's hands before the official launch, it just happens. Mom n pap shops, accidental sales, etc.

DD

Comes out September 1st.

This question always gets asked when people grab a game before release date lol. I guarantee you almost every game that gets released will be in some people's hands before the official launch, it just happens. Mom n pap shops, accidental sales, etc.

LOL, I believe I was the first person in the world with a retail copy of the first Forza Horizon, and I found it on one of the biggest store chains here in Brazil. My hype for the game was absurd, and I couldn't believe when I saw the game there on a shelf. It was like a week before the release date, lol.

Arttemis

Damn, MGS looks insane.

Agreed. Even if the game is few months old, it's just a common courtesy. There are countless other moments to capture and post here instead of the endings, or cutscenes in general.

Really, the only thing I felt was out of line was you making a post specifically stating that pictures were end game. Someone who hasn't played or finished that game would have no clue as to where exactly in the game the pictures come from.

The pictures were within the thread's guidelines and less of a spoiler than your words.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
20311788164_bb0917bdd5_o.jpg

20311788234_823187c7f5_o.jpg

20908131466_fbb814e8c2_o.jpg

Sorry if my screenshots have been lacking, trying my best not to post any kind of spoilers. :p
What happened to your capture card?=O Nice to see MGS5 still.
Just laziness. :p
Gah I can't bloody wait for this game.

Minor question on the side, but how early on in the game can you get the dog?
Prettttty early, you can't use it as a puppy tho (duh).
Nice, day-time looks better than GZ.
How is the game? :)
It's my GOTY already. Nothing else comes even close, and yeah I've played the big ones.

Melchiah

Really, the only thing I felt was out of line was you making a post specifically stating that pictures were end game. Someone who hasn't played or finished that game would have no clue as to where exactly in the game the pictures come from.

The pictures were within the thread's guidelines and less of a spoiler than your words.

That's backwards logic; anyone who points out a spoiler being posted is in the wrong, instead of the one who actually posted it. (S)he did post the last location and boss shortly afterwards, but I guess that was just fine as I didn't point it out?

Gurish

Until Dawn is just beautiful, so atmospheric, I can't imagine how QD's game is going to look like.

really hope this is doing well, I will pick it up down the line.

hydruxo

Until Dawn is just beautiful, so atmospheric, I can't imagine how QD's game is going to look like.

really hope this is doing well, I will pick it up down the line.

It's really good. Honestly I was ignoring it up until recently when it started getting positive impressions so I picked it up at Redbox on a whim. The atmosphere alone makes it worth a playthrough.

Top Bottom