• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Mahonay

Banned
infamoussecondson_201zbu1o.jpg
This is such a crisp and lively shot. Really like it.

I enjoyed my time with Second Son but I always wished the world felt more alive and like things were actually happening around you. It had almost GTA levels of detail in the buildings/signage/streets which really helped, but it didn't feel like any of the pedestrians or cars were actually doing anything other than existing as props in the environment.

Baro

Neo Member
This is such a crisp and lively shot. Really like it.

I enjoyed my time with Second Son but I always wished the world felt more alive and like things were actually happening around you. It had almost GTA levels of detail in the buildings/signage/streets which really helped, but it didn't feel like any of the pedestrians or cars were actually doing anything other than existing as props in the environment.

Yeah, I had a great time while it lasted and is a really good action game. But as you said, the pedestrians looked like they were brainwashed. They followed an on-rails path until you appear and scare them.

Glad you like the picture!!

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Great shots.
Thanks!

(I was kind of hoping the spider would freak out some folks, I admit it... xD I was a little grossed out zooming in on them, yet somehow enjoyed it too.)

Some shots of one of my favourite areas, the Bastille:

sx4iUF.jpg

mQhpi5.jpg

1c0qQv.jpg

I could have sworn the moon was more clearly visible in the original game, I wonder if they changed the skybox somewhat...

Where did you take this pic? I don't remember this place and I did 100% in this game...

And the developers celebrated 1080P on XB1 like it's a big achievement... if not for Tony Hawk this would probably be the worst looking AAA game of the year.

def among the worst. the IQ is also horrendous going by the videos ive seen on gamersyde.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Weird how the water reflections are so much better than in Bloodborne (look at the moon in the Byrgenwerth lake, lol... xD).

5EOu2m.jpg

I wish we could have her hair style to choose from when making our character....

cyTVL9.jpg

I like this shot below, but the compression hurts it a lot :(

yMnhLa.jpg

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Please don't quote your screenshots. When we click to enlarge they stretch the screen but if you don't quote them they won't be stretched but automatically resized.

jond76

Banned
The Long Dark. From the preview program. Another great experience. Right now just a survival sandbox. Final game will have more regions and an episodic story.

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Top Bottom