• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

xrnzaaas

projectcars_201510041h1uo6.png

projectcars_201510041shuzl.png

Flandy

Watching this screenshot on the PS4 browser made my SO say ''What movie are we going to watch?'' - It is unbelievable how great looking this game is.

Yeah Until Dawn can be one of the best looking games I've seen at times. It's really jaw dropping at times. It's a great game to boot :)

Elite Dangerous (game preview), debug camera, viewed from upload app via streaming to win10 laptop, screenshot from there. Small Freighter scooping fuel at a star.

5MhYXL8.png

TheKeyPit

Banned
It's either the whole game or only photomode: There is a grainy shimmering all-over the image. What the hell is that? Pretty noticable in photomode when the image should stand still, there is still this grainy shimmering moving on the image. That stuff can be seen in the screenshots when zooming in.

screenshot-original10xmuwu.png

screenshot-original10fvuev.png

le-seb

Should have a rule to not quote post the pics as well, just <snip> them. Will help with bandwidth.
I can understand that you don't like repetition, but I seriously wonder what shitty web browser you're using in 2015 that doesn't manage a page's content through its cache system...

Even if it's quoted ten times, each picture should only be downloaded a single time by your browser.
That's how they work nowadays and was already the case back in Netscape Navigator's days, when we only had 33 kbps Internet connections.

:/ Yeah, I hate that too. I wish they'd give us an option to turn it off. Sometimes I wish I could spam the screenshot button.

Or do like FRAPS and be able to activate a function where you can tell it to take continious screenshots every x amount of seconds. Just have to remember to turn it off. One time I forgot to turn that function off overnight and woke up to my HDD being filled up by thousands of pictures lol

Top Bottom