• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo: Big Announcement on Monday

BedBison

Neo Member
Nintendo has said a bazillion times they aren't publicly talking about NX at all until 2016 yet every time there's a Nintendo related announcement people jump to NX.

Pikma

Banned
I5xVnGJRHZZf2.gif

J@hranimo

Banned
If it's a NX reveal date I will be fucking EXCITEMENT

but it isn't, it'll be the Smash Special Broadcast Date
and tease of the Smash Ballot winner :p

Bowl0l

The date when new Nintendo account goes live.
And probably the announcement of some kind of yearly online subscription service.

AdanVC

Got hyped for 2 seconds but then I remember the Smash broadcast due to this month so... it should be just that.

#PartyPooper4lyf

RK128

Okay, I guess we will get the date for the Smash Direct (not the direct itself :() and maybe a teaser for a upcoming game not announced yet.

....Would it be unexpected if Cloud and the Midgar stage launch on Monday? I mean, if the Smash Direct is going to announce a new third party character alongside Wolf and Inkling, it would make sense to release Cloud first and the rest of the characters latter (late December after the direct).

DekuLink

Damon Baker's twitter description:

Licensing at Nintendo of America. Indie advocate. Passionate gamer. Tingle fanboy. Opinions? We'll see...

So probably some third party/indie stuff. Minecraft perhaps?

Top Bottom