• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Malyse

K.

New OT is ready; any Hall of Fame or Wall of Shame worthy posts before I post it?

It's going up at 3pm EST, so half an hour.

RedSwirl

Isn't there a thing in China where some people, after accidentally hitting someone with a car, will reverse and kill them to avoid paying lifetime insurance? Or is that overblown?

Slayven

I just remember the China one because it was on liveleaks.... the people in the elevator didn't even flinch. Just got out and walked around her body like someone dropped their food.

People shit on WSHH, but you can see people die horribly 3482484248 different ways on Liveleaks

giphy.gif

So Nancy Reagan died amd everyone is falling over each other to declare her a sweet lady or a classy lady and all I can think is this is the woman who left Rock Hudson to die in Paris when he was begging for her help to get him admitted into a hospital in Paris that could maybe extend his life.

i celebrate her life b/c without her we might not have had Crack Music

Africanus

So Nancy Reagan died amd everyone is falling over each other to declare her a sweet lady or a classy lady and all I can think is this is the woman who left Rock Hudson to die in Paris when he was begging for her help to get him admitted into a hospital in Paris that could maybe extend his life.
The AIDS case right? That was a tragic story.

Nancy Reagan leaves behind a legacy of broken families due to her part in the failed War on Drugs.

Top Bottom