• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Five year old kid writes a story, 29 year old man animates it. The result is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

So is the brother like a professional artist, or just someone who's doing it for a hobby? The art is pretty amazing.

Nert

I didn't think the internet could bring me something more bizarre and pure than the "Lasagna Cat" Garfield strip music videos, but this may just top them.

I really love the extended "Axe Cop" theme music at the end of the video, too :D

Aquavelvaman said:
"It was night, so Axe Cop put on his cat suit and went out to kill bad guys in their sleep.":lol :lol
ReiGun said:
"The used throwing stars....shaped like moons....that exploded!"

Yes. Yes. Fuck yes.

:lol :lol :lol This is incredible.
Amazing! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Axe Cop Presidential Platform said:
"I would abolish the word please first thing."

pablitomm_uy said:
That Dexter ep is up on youtube in spanish.

1043.gif

Rorschach

-Yeti said:
htuuwy.jpg

This part made me laugh out loud. :lol
It's funny how your mind starts to fill in the gaps. "Well, he must have had this power to transform the whole time and it had nothing to do with the dinosaur blood being magical!"

Lennon was right!

Phreak47

I'm pretty sure that when I was 5, I could not have conceived of placing bombs inside severed dinosaur heads. This kid is going to cure cancer.

Ashodin

the best part is that axe cop in the latest comic with his cat suit looks like the sketch of the unibomber :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

LCfiner

This is pretty damn good.

It really works because of how faithful it remains to the kid’s vision. The older brother doesn’t “fix” anything.

just great

BowieZ said:
What's the under-over on this ending up as a graphic-novel-turned-feature-film?

But who would play Axe Cop?
Adam Baldwin. And this comic is so cool, I laughed hard at that part where they fight the lamp together. (5 year old me would probably fight a lamp because I hated getting up early for school)

On one hand, this is awesome. On the other, the fact that I think about shit like this all day pretty much means I have the brain of a 5 year old :(

sonicfan

Venerable Member
BowieZ said:
What's the under-over on this ending up as a graphic-novel-turned-feature-film?

But who would play Axe Cop?

close to the edge said:
Adam Baldwin. And this comic is so cool, I laughed hard at that part where they fight the lamp together. (5 year old me would probably fight a lamp because I hated getting up early for school)

I could see Sacha Baron Cohen as Axe Cop.....

sohois

Plywood said:
http://i49.tinypic.com/1192e4z.jpg[IMG]

[spoiler]I hope everyone gets good mileage out of this one.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

I believe this may have a use in ban situations:
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/35mqom9.jpg

Wow, between this and the awesome Russian LOLOLOLOLOL singer this has been the most fun I´ve ever got out from the internet in years :lol

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Holy shit... this is god damn AMAZING. I finally got around to reading it. This is like the best story ever. I'm not even joking. I'm all over this one. I will refresh constantly until this series is over.

Kreed

Ask Axe Cop Q10 said:
"Some bad guys would escape to a bad guy planet the day I took office."

"But I filled their planet with bombs!"

:lol Definitely the funniest web comic I've read in a long time.

Aske

Dresden said:
So is the brother like a professional artist, or just someone who's doing it for a hobby? The art is pretty amazing.

That's the awesome thing - Ethan is a professional comic book artist with published works on the shelves (available in the AxeCop.com store), and he just whacked together Axe Cop to experiment with the web comic format because he planned to release his next project online. He was more amazed than anyone when Axe Cop suddenly made his name in the industry almost overnight.

Rorschach said:
It's funny how your mind starts to fill in the gaps. "Well, he must have had this power to transform the whole time and it had nothing to do with the dinosaur blood being magical!"

Lennon was right!

Lies! Blood grants power in the Axe Cop universe. See Sockerang/Bad Santa for confirmation. And as for Avocado Soldier - the fruit is to blame. Axe Cop and Dinosaur Soldier both gained power from fruit, as did Telescope Gun Cop and Uni-Baby.

For FUCK's sake, pay attention to the story. This is how religious wars start.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom