• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

Hey guys, I'm doing the BioShock OT but just wanted to ask when I should post it? I'll be done around midday today (the 12th) and it comes out at midnight (13th). Is that okay for timing? Never really done a game OT before.

Yeah, about 6-8 prior to EU launch time (12am) is the time usually used.

Would it be appropriate to have an OT for Tokyo Game Show 2016 that has info about the events, expected games, companies there, etc.? If so, I'd be thrilled to make one.

I was thinking it would be cool to have a place to share predictions and discuss the happenings. No worries if trade shows don't make good OTs.

mcz117chief

I'm terrible at this. I checked the front page like 5 times because I thought the game being available was too good to be true.

Sorry bout that. Now I should probably check if MG survive is still good.

I meant what I said. I hope we can make a great OT together. As it is stated in the rules: claims are not our personal fortresses. But if you don't want to work together with me then I can't force you of course.

Zeta Oni

I meant what I said. I hope we can make a great OT together. As it is stated in the rules claims are not our personal fortresses. But if you don't want to work together with me then I can't force you of course.

Oh absolutely, if there's anything I can do to help, I'd be glad to assist.

I had simply figured since I have yet to do an OT, I should get a better grasp on the task by working on my own rather than jump straight into someone else's project.

But For Honor has got me all hyped, so again, I'd be glad to help.

I had simply figured since I have yet to do an OT, I should get a better grasp on the task by working on my own rather than jump straight into someone else's project.

I found that collaborating on my first OT was massively helpful as I wasn't doing it alone.

mcz117chief

I only did a handful of assists on other OTs so I am still waiting for my premier but it isn't really that hard. Basically look at a bunch of other good OTs and try to emulate them (you can see my work on Stellaris OT for example). I will contact you about month in advance so we can get started working on it :)

Zeta Oni

I only did a handful of assists on other OTs so I am still waiting for my premier but it isn't really that hard. Basically look at a bunch of other good OTs and try to emulate them (you can see my work on Stellaris OT for example). I will contact you about month in advance so we can get started working on it :)

Sounds good, thanks for the opportunity.

I found that collaborating on my first OT was massively helpful as I wasn't doing it alone.

Yeah I've given it some thought and this route seems to make more sense, lets me watch and learn first instead of jumping straight in.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Guys as some you may know i made this:

Shrek Super Slam by NCR Redslayer (September 17, 2016)

I actually made this because DBZ Fusions is getting localized and thought about going legit with OT makings. Now i might be a amateur, but I got a particular set of skills to get this done. Unless someone has already claimed then I'll just leave now.

when should the OT go up if there is an early release? Like for Battlefield 1, there is an early release edition on Oct 18. and the official release is Oct. 21

when should the OT go up if there is an early release? Like for Battlefield 1, there is an early release edition on Oct 18. and the official release is Oct. 21
I'd say day before or of the early release.
You want it available for the people who have the game to discuss it, so if more than a couple people have the game already the OT should probably be there for them.

Nemesis_

Hey guys, I've had a bit of a tragedy in the family which has all been sorted now but I am unable to get to a computer until Saturday. I have not forgotten about y'all

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Hey guys, I've had a bit of a tragedy in the family which has all been sorted now but I am unable to get to a computer until Saturday. I have not forgotten about y'all

Oh man am sorry to hear about that Nemesis_.

Thank you for letting us know and best wishes to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom