• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony on Japanese console games: "Well have some big announcements at E3"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
I've always thought they should have just reworked that project and turned it into Dragon's Dogma 2. Big open world RPG's are huge business right now.

But I doubt we see that ever happen

The game was meant to be a free to play service game originally if I remember right.

There's no way it hasn't evolved somewhat from that, but I'm still sure it has service based aspects.

yurinka

I'd like a Ridge Racer 4K 60fps remaster mixing the content from the PSP Ridge Racers plus the Vita game, RR7 and the remaining one from the previous titles in the series.

But maybe merging all in a single game, instead of having the separated titles ported.

Time to re-reveal Deep Down.

Sony and Capcom were hyping it like crazy in 2013 and 2014, now lets see some of it.
Time ago after a long period of time they said in an interview posted in their IR site it needed a serious overhaul because the team wasn't experienced with this type of game, related to F2P+online stuff, but that they were silently still working on it.

I assume they may be ready to show something again this year.

aadiboy

It would be amazing if Capcom has been working on Deep Down for the past 4 years, and they changed it to a huge single player game.

fluTflwDN.jpg

https://twitter.com/RedgraveKyo/status/872020558413737985

Ray Down

Banned
It would be amazing if Capcom has been working on Deep Down for the past 4 years, and they changed it to a huge single player game.
It will have multiplayer elements, it's being made by Capcom Online.

And service based games are huge now more than ever.

Unknown?

Was just thinking! Dynasty Warriors 9 is confirmed built from the ground up for PS4 and Pro. Any chance of this showing up big at E3?

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming

We can only hope or at the very least, incorporated what remained of it into Dragon's Dogma 2.

Ydelnae

Not sure what of these will be announced by Sony (I think all Square, but yeah!)

USA release date for DQXI.
FFVII/KH3 won't have much to say about
Dissidia: Final Fantasy to console
Avengers Marvel project with Square. New trailer, name reveal and a hint at others that will be released later on.

For E3 attendees, FF14 Stormblood section for the players. Naoki Yoshida will be there and players can do some dungeon challenges for a free shirt.

Is this from the same source who told you that we were getting VII Remake: Episode 1 this year and a collection of the 15 FF titles for PS4? 🤔

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I don't know about you guys, but I am so down to either kill myself or play some Final Fantasy VR Fishing

Monster Hunter: World, Dissidia NT, Ni No Kuni 2, Dragon Ball Fighter Z, SotC and a KH3 trailer also dropped during E3 week. Plenty of exciting Japanese titles for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom