• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Tour of Sonic Lost World - IGN

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Ok, I'm loving it. Even the grass that a lot of people didn't like, seems so "tender" ingame. And I like the trigger-speed. And the camera movement (!!!), and the Galaxy vibe.

Thanks for the links.

Looks good but a couple of things i'm not too hot on. One being the cut-scene as you jump between zones breaks the flow up a bit too much for me. Would prefer if you just stayed behind Sonic. Other is that there is quite a lot of stopping and starting - not really getting the feeling of free flowing speed.

Still, look forward to seeing more.

Tuck

Watched the first level. A few thoughts:

-A few too many automated segments

-Looks somewhat dizzying

-Lots of platforming!

-Slower than Unleashed, thats for sure.

-Levels seemed very densely packed - many alternate routes.

-Wisps returning... ehh.

"ShadersHowDoTheyFuckingWork.gif"

I dig the gameplay, but how can these graphics look worse than Mario Galaxy, fx-wise?

linko9

Wow, this really is Sonic galaxy. I might actually get this...

Love how they're handling the movement.

DaBoss

Wow those jump pads act the same, but the way it shows Sonic move from the jump pad to a platform makes it look like Galaxy launch stars.

Sonic has a double jump

Does this being on Wii-u make it exempt from Kyle Bosman's predictions?

EDIT: Actually can't tell if double jump or just stopping mid flip :/

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Sonic's Superspeed music is Sonic Heroes' intro theme!

Someone upon watching the trailer said it looked a little like a Sonic galaxy, and now actually I can definitely see that was an accurate comment.

RM8

Woah. The 3DS doesn't look bat at all, I was expecting awful frame rate or... something bad, period :p

Revven

Looks absolutely fucking awesome. Never thought I'd say that about a new Sonic game but man, I'm elated about this game! I was cautiously optimistic about Generations but this game... omg I don't think I can say that.

Rich!

This looks fucking brilliant.

wow. Did I just say that about a Sonic game? Guess it's that Nintendo influence/supervision.

Top Bottom