• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I crazy or did Geist have nudity

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Everyone hold the fuck up. I think there might be something actually going on here. I'll be posting something soon.

ibggWKeC0Dq0Rz.gif

Bring me the goods Alo81

Dizzy-4U

Haha, dammit, I was just getting into Chapter 7. This game is damn long. That mantis boss took like 20 minutes.

Good job mate, I need to rest my eyes for a little while.

Yep, I certainly wanted to spend my Saturday night alone on a message board waiting for further clarification about pixelated vaginas from 2005

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Alright! So, there is definitely, 100%, a texture line right there.

It's visible here.

Seriously. Look closer.

No no. Closer.

It depends on how visible the model is on screen, but if they are fully in your view, then theres definitely a texture rendered RIGHT there.

For real.

Guys I think OP was right.

I just dumped the textures from that area and these seem to be the ones relevant to her. Can anyone find it?

gite01_3a3bf312_14_by_alo81-d6mcvk9.png

gite01_290b528c_14_by_alo81-d6mcvka.png

gite01_428dbba1_14_by_alo81-d6mcvkb.png

gite01_df3aba69_14_by_alo81-d6mcvkg.png

kasane

Alright! So, there is definitely, 100%, a texture line right there.

It's visible here.

Seriously. Look closer.

No no. Closer.

It depends on how visible the model is on screen, but if they are fully in your view, then theres definitely a texture rendered RIGHT there.

For real.

Guys I think OP was right.

I just dumped the textures from that area and these seem to be the ones relevant to her. Can anyone find it?

gite01_3a3bf312_14_by_alo81-d6mcvk9.png

gite01_290b528c_14_by_alo81-d6mcvka.png

gite01_428dbba1_14_by_alo81-d6mcvkb.png

gite01_df3aba69_14_by_alo81-d6mcvkg.png

The image is creepy as fuck

The image is creepy as fuck

Have you not seen a texture map before? That's pretty par for the course.

Also, I would assume that what has been shown would be where the leg texture resides in the second block.

Edit: Thanks for all the hard work Alo81 and other GAF detectives!

hatchx

Banned
This thread is amazing. I somewhat rolled my eyes to the OP when he said it was a hazy memory....but this twist is fully satisfying.

Someone make a display pic and wallpaper out of this!

Top Bottom