• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ride To Hell Retribution CGI trailer.

statham

IsRtLFh.jpg

NSFW.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeoE78andZE&feature=youtu.be

Ride to Hell is a rock and roll action-adventure title set in the 1960's. Players will take on the role of Jake Conway, a man out for revenge against the brutal biker gang, The Devil's Hand, using any means necessary. Get ready to experience Two Fists, Two Wheels, and No Rules this June for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC!
Time to start your engines: Deep Silver is going to take you on a non-stop Ride to Hell this summer

They say there's no freedom like the open road, and no bigger badasses than bikers. Deep Silver is proud to take gamers deep into a world of bare-knuckle violence, seedy strip clubs, and rip-roaring motorcycles with the Ride to Hell universe, revving into homes starting June 2013.

Ride to Hell: Retribution tells the story of a lone rider, Jake Conway, a man with either a gun in his hand or a girl on his lap - and on more than one occasion both!. He's on a merciless path of revenge against a brutal biker gang called The Devil's Hand, armed to the teeth with an arsenal of deadly weapons to enact his vengeance on foot and on bike. The only law Jake answers to is his own. Hit hard, ride fast and leave 'em in the dust on June 25, 2013, in North America and June 28, 2013, in the rest of the world for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Windows PC, and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.

Looking to lead your own pack of fearsome bikers? Ride to Hell: Route 666 is just for you, taking the player on a journey to conquer legendary Route 66. Players will recruit and lead a gang of bikers from Chicago to Los Angeles, fighting for every mile of the road using both brain and brawn. Fast paced arcade combat combined with easy to understand tactics – anyone who understands team sports will be able to dive right in to commanding their gang. Get ready to rule the road with Ride to Hell: Route 666 in June 2013 on the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360 and Steam.

Last, but certainly not least, the Ride to Hell universe will be rounded out with Ride to Hell: Beatdown, a rock'n'roll brawler set to light up the mobile space, on the go! More details on this title will follow soon.

Ride to Hell: Retribution is developed by Eutechnyx, Ride to Hell: Route 666 by Black Forest Games.

So it's actually three games:

Ride to Hell: Beatdown, mobile brawler.
Ride to Hell: Retribution is developed by Eutechnyx,
Ride to Hell: Route 666 by Black Forest Games.

Black Forest Games is the developer that did the Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams game through kickstarter, interesting.

Endless

PR

Time to start your engines: Deep Silver is going to take you on a non-stop Ride to Hell this summer

They say there's no freedom like the open road, and no bigger badasses than bikers. Deep Silver is proud to take gamers deep into a world of bare-knuckle violence, seedy strip clubs, and rip-roaring motorcycles with the Ride to Hell universe, revving into homes starting June 2013.

Ride to Hell: Retribution tells the story of a lone rider, Jake Conway, a man with either a gun in his hand or a girl on his lap - and on more than one occasion both!. He's on a merciless path of revenge against a brutal biker gang called The Devil's Hand, armed to the teeth with an arsenal of deadly weapons to enact his vengeance on foot and on bike. The only law Jake answers to is his own. Hit hard, ride fast and leave 'em in the dust on June 25, 2013, in North America and June 28, 2013, in the rest of the world for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Windows PC, and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.

Looking to lead your own pack of fearsome bikers? Ride to Hell: Route 666 is just for you, taking the player on a journey to conquer legendary Route 66. Players will recruit and lead a gang of bikers from Chicago to Los Angeles, fighting for every mile of the road using both brain and brawn. Fast paced arcade combat combined with easy to understand tactics – anyone who understands team sports will be able to dive right in to commanding their gang. Get ready to rule the road with Ride to Hell: Route 666 in June 2013 on the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360 and Steam.

Last, but certainly not least, the Ride to Hell universe will be rounded out with Ride to Hell: Beatdown, a rock'n'roll brawler set to light up the mobile space, on the go! More details on this title will follow soon.

Ride to Hell: Retribution is developed by Eutechnyx, Ride to Hell: Route 666 by Black Forest Games.

Screens

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Didn't one of the characters in this game show up in one of Playboy's naked game lady pictorials, like, five years ago or something?

I'm suprised that this game is still coming out.

CatPee

Holy shit, I remember reading about the smoking weed aspect of this game ~4 years ago. This still exists?

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Am i a bad person for being more interested in this?(hoping for a 2.5d brawler, if this is the case and if it's good then i want it for vita)

Kallor

Oh cool, I thought this got canned. I remember wanting this game back in 2009. Hopefully its not as mediocre as I'm expecting it to be.

statham

LOL I checked their website forum
04-08-2009, 11:30 AM #1
jessehaysfl
...Again, I have preorderd it and will purchase even if its december of 2010
This game has been in development forever.

Atruvius

Huh, I was wondering what happened to this game just yesterday. It seems to be ages since the game was revealed.

Robso

First time I've ever seen a developer admitting to trailers being CGI, xD.

Will keep an eye on it. Hope it's a hidden gem. I expect it to be a decent experience, bit rough around the edges though. (Yeah, I'm Mystic Meg)

Edit: Also, 60's music gets a thumbs up from me.

FoneBone

Huh, I was wondering what happened to this game just yesterday. It seems to be ages since the game was revealed.

It has been. It was first announced wayyyyyy back in mid-'08, for a 2009 release. It's dropped off the radar altogether for the past few years.

ArjanN

Black Forest Games is the developer that did the Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams game through kickstarter, interesting.

sunnz

Sounds awesome, REALLY REALLY hope it's s open world, if not it could really ruin the game IMO.

Also really hope the motorbike physics are similar to the GTA IV: TLAD style one for those type of motorbikes, cant get better than that.

Love the route 66 plan as I always wanted to see a game around there, hopefully its a 1:1 scale but unlikely lol.

Cant wait, another game for 2013, RIP savings.

Persona86

Banned
Sounds awesome, REALLY REALLY hope it's s open world, if not it could really ruin the game IMO.

Also really hope the motorbike physics are similar to the GTA IV: TLAD style one for those type of motorbikes, cant get better than that.

Love the route 66 plan as I always wanted to see a game around there, hopefully its a 1:1 scale but unlikely lol.

I would go in with low expectations since it looks low budget, then if it's good it will surprise you even more, that's what I'm doing.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
The original iteration of this game was supposed to be awful. Not really sure why they didn't kill it.

clockpunk

Oh... I had hoped the original boxart might have been retained... ah well.

Please let the LSD hallucinations still be in: let me live the whole "We were somewhere around Barstow..." experience.

Now, if only This is Vegas could be reannounced... I would be over the moon.

statham

adding this to OP, because that confused me too.

dreamfall

It's actually happening- I remember being on their forums trying to figure out when the development began years ago!

Sheesh- time flies; nice to see it reappearing.

Jay Sosa

since I love SOA (no not Sword Art Online, well I love that too but I'm talking about Sons of Anarchy..were was I ahh right...) I'm very interested too see how that game turns out. Really hope it's more adventure than action but yeah, I doubt that'll be the case.

smr00

Banned
They should of revamped this game and marketed as a Sons of Anarchy game.

Looks like hot garbage. Could of been interested with the SoA license with sutter involved.

Bedlam

I thought this game got canceled like 2 or 3 years ago and I'm kinda baffled that this is actually coming out.

Limanima

The trailer is very well executed, but the game just seems lame... What's up with all that violence, I mean, why?

ArjanN

The trailer is very well executed, but the game just seems lame... What's up with all that violence, I mean, why?

It's obviously going for a grindhouse pulp sort of vibe.

It was described as an open-world game in the previews from a couple of years back, I'm pretty sure it still is. The achievements seem to match with an open-world type game .

Kyle549

Bump. This is coming out next week.

Not expecting an OT, but is anyone planning on picking this up? It looks like it could have some potential.

Top Bottom