• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baby Park is Real (MK 8 DLC)

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Worst track from Double Dash. I'll pass
dbUgjcJ.gif

ZeroGravity

Looks like it has a barrier that prevents the items from crossing over? What's the point? It's just a boring oval otherwise.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Baby Park is garbage, but even so we already have a more interesting version of it with the Excitebike track. What's the point?

Edit: Oh fuck yes, Ribbon Road. All is forgiven.

Anti-Grav Baby Park on 200CC is all I could ever want.

They just need to patch in the Giant Bowser Shell for it to be completely perfect.

Blueblur1

Did we know this pack was going to contain old stages? Because I was expecting more new stuff. These rehashes are severely disappointing.

Tuck

Looks great!

And another F-Zero track?!?!?! AWESOME

Baby Park though? Eh, basically just another Excite Bike stadium...

Did we know this pack was going to contain old stages? Because I was expecting more new stuff. These rehashes are severely disappointing.

Pack 1 contained old stages, so of course this one would too. But theres several new ones.

Clawww

is there any chance of a payer's choice release of MK8 down the line? I'd like to get the game and all this DLC at some point. I guess that would be new territory for Nintendo so there's no way of knowing...that'd be sweet, though

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Two F-Zero tracks in MK8 means that they are either using Mario Kart as a launching platform for a new F-Zero, or that Mario Kart is now the unofficial defacto Nintendo racer.

Top Bottom