• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baby Park is Real (MK 8 DLC)

GeeDuhb

Did we know this pack was going to contain old stages? Because I was expecting more new stuff. These rehashes are severely disappointing.

I believe this is just like the last DLC? There should be 1 cup of new tracks and 1 cup of remakes. (correct me if I am wrong)

Did we know this pack was going to contain old stages? Because I was expecting more new stuff. These rehashes are severely disappointing.

The last pack had Wario's Gold Mine, Yoshi Circuit and Rainbow Road. This one has Baby Park, Neo Bowser City, Ribbon Road and Cheese Land. Not all that much difference, and I'd argue that the upgrades in the second pack are far more impressive than those in the first.

TheChits

This game continues to impress me with just how gorgeous it is. Insanely excited for this, especially BIG BLUE YESSSS!

Maengun1

I know Baby Park has a lot of fans....but I'm not one of them. I kinda thought the Excitebike track made it redundant anyway. As far as Double Dash goes, I was hoping for Wario Colosseum.

The overall pack looks awesome though. Love Ribbon Road...and the new forest track looks gorgeous and crazy.

giphy.gif

Hatchtag

Banned
Only thing I don't like is the new baby park. Looks a lot less Mario Sunshine inspired.
Big Blue is a welcome addition. Now put it back in Smash, dammit.

Crayolan

Retro:
Baby Park
Neo Bowser City
Ribbon Road
Cheese Land

New:
Nature Road
Rin Rin Metro
Big Blue
Animal Crossing

I've never seen Ribbon Road but it looks awesome. And I can't believe we got another F Zero course.

Wasp

Looks like it has a barrier that prevents the items from crossing over? What's the point? It's just a boring oval otherwise.
I think it's always had the divide. Maybe you're thinking of the similar Luigi Circuit?

Edit: ok there's no barrier on the original version.

Top Bottom