• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clueless Gamer: Conan Reviews "The Witcher: Wild Hunt"

Corpekata

Banned
I'd say people wary of spoilers can watch like the first 8ish minutes. Past that point I turned it off because it seemed like stuff that was probably a bit more plot critical.

Will M

Don't tell me that! And maybe the Xbox version? Conan+Witcher= I must see it...and at the same time I don't want spoilers.

God, why?

It jump cuts so much that it's hard to tell what is really going on. Then it just turns into Conan wanting to get Geralt laid.

Firebrand

Video player keeps freezing on me, while audio continues.
okay: got it work after refreshing a few times and staying on SD.

GavinUK86

that beard is coming along nicely!

ecrBFkS.png

GavinUK86

love yennifers voice.

if that's what the xbox one version looks like then that's really good. the sceptic in me says it's pc with the pad plugged in hence the cable.

How many spoilers there are? I love Conan but don't want spoilers.

There be some spoilers there for sure. Depending on how sensitive you are. That said, you can just fast forward 30 seconds through when they seem like they will pop up. What is spoiled would probably not make much sense to someone who doesn't know the characters or played much or any of the previous games.

Man, I love his Clueless Gamer stuff. I started cracking up with the
Milfguard joke
. I hope he has an E3 special again.

Top Bottom