• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clueless Gamer: Conan Reviews "The Witcher: Wild Hunt"

Maybe its just me but the game itself looks like graphically underwhelming. If someone told me this was an Xbox 360 game, I'd believe them.

Maybe its just me but the game itself looks like graphically underwhelming. If someone told me this was an Xbox 360 game, I'd believe them.

This sort of shit should be bannable, this is just asking for outcry and there's no possible way anyone could believe this to be actually true. It's a troll simple as that.

Wedge7

Lol, love these.

I love these segments with Conan and his on location bits, I dont even watch or really like his talkshow/interview stuff, just these bits.

This sort of shit should be bannable, this is just asking for outcry and there's no possible way anyone could believe this to be actually true. It's a troll simple as that.
I'm not trolling, I have no reason to troll. When they were moving the camera around I thought in the forest or field area I thought a lot of the foliage and ground textures looked bad. And I thought the character models looked pretty bad too.

Jesus Christ. People can't have opinions on this forum anymore? That was my knee jerk reaction after watching this video, nothing more. So sorry I hurt your feelings.

Tigress

Most stuff I've seen looks great. But I admit i would be worried if this video was the only thing I saw. The humans looked plastic to me (nothing else stood out as really bad but that did). That image of Geralt's feet while he was on the tub looked like it was an unfinished/unrefined model of legs. Didn't really notice much else. Was waiting for some good humor (so disappointed. I usually like clueless gamer. But gotta say I agree with some one else, be nice if he did some bit other than pervy guy, it gets old quick. Didn't watch all of it because I didn't want to see too much of the game and also it seemed he was just going to do the same joke the whole video and judging from comments I was right).

Mortemis

Banned
fucking lost it at chicken sandwich 😂😂

holy shit, love clueless gamer and this is one of my favs, lmao

Soule

Hilarious haha dont' often laugh out loud at shit like this but it was hilarious. The ending was perfect as well, hype reaching overdrive.

mileS

Is anyone else blown away at the fact that we live in a world where Conan is playing a Witcher game on tv? (not sure if they even air on his show or if they are just a website/youtube thing but you get the point right?)

The series has come a long way. They deserve the success and the spotlight. Hope it sells well!

Joe

can anyone tell for sure if they are using video game sound effects for the intro jingle? at :06 seconds in it sounds just like a Sonic Genesis sound effect to me.

The AO in those outdoor scenes...yeesh.

Some some FC3 type AO there(black halo) dissapointed.

Yup

Seriously
Absolutely hideous

pRJ5hi0h.jpg

Shaanyboi

Banned
These videos are best when it's these two together. Him and some fucking rapper, or unintelligible football player.... ehhh....

This one was funny as shit.

I was pretty cold on the video, but gotta admit Conan got me a few times. Aside from feeling entirely staged it's pretty OK. The other dude's pronunciation of Geralt bothers me for some reason.

Also, I'm not gonna lie... I thought that one of the bath house ladies was fully nude, with only the upper part censored. But it's ok, she's fine - I checked. Also sorta surprised that the hag wasn't censored at all, given her state.
Is anyone else blown away at the fact that we live in a world where Conan is playing a Witcher game on tv? (not sure if they even air on his show or if they are just a website/youtube thing but you get the point right?)

The series has come a long way. They deserve the success and the spotlight. Hope it sells well!
Yeah, no kidding. The Witcher's (and CD Projekt's) ascent has been amazing to witness. I still remember all those years ago, reading the Witcher 1's manual, eagerly awaiting my chance to play the hottest eurojank RPG of that year. Nowadays the property is well known, standing alongside the other RPG giants of our time. On mainstream television, presented by a celebrity.

Momentous.

What's up with the chicken sandwich? So out of place lol.

It's a series staple, been there since Witcher 1. IIRC it's a healing buff item... 'Cause even a witcher's gotta eat. It will probably function similarly in TW3, in lieu of potions (which need to be crafted by Geralt).

RexNovis

Banned
Definitely playing with an XB1 Controller, and X/B/A/Y is in the corner of the screen.

It's an xbox controller. How can you mistake it?

Is an Xbox controller

Yep you guys are right I saw a blue light coming from the controller at the very beginning of the video and thought it was DS4. I didn't even know the XB1 controller made a blue light but yea as the video went in its clearly an xb1 controller that due to some reason is emitting a blue light.

I'm not trolling, I have no reason to troll. When they were moving the camera around I thought in the forest or field area I thought a lot of the foliage and ground textures looked bad. And I thought the character models looked pretty bad too.

Jesus Christ. People can't have opinions on this forum anymore? That was my knee jerk reaction after watching this video, nothing more. So sorry I hurt your feelings.

But 360 level graphics? C'mon.

bj00rn_

Banned
I was worried in the beginning, but Conan is the boss and it ended up one of the funnier clips I've seen from "Clueless Gamer.

Top Bottom