• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clueless Gamer: Conan Reviews "The Witcher: Wild Hunt"

HowZatOZ

Banned
It's the PC version no doubt, he had an Xbox controller actually plugged in which shouldn't be needed this close to release.

I love the cluesless gamer stuff, so much hilarity. More sex driven then Tomb Raider that's for sure.

ironcreed

Banned
haha
ibmPEsn6e6ksdj.gif

That is going to be GAF the day after it releases.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Playing it for the same reasons everyone else is.

I trust that that was xbox one footage. Wouldn't make sense for them to show pc footage and hold out the xbox one game case so prominently. Game looks great.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I trust that that was xbox one footage. Wouldn't make sense for them to show pc footage and hold out the xbox one game case so prominently. Game looks great.
Well MS does have the marketing deal so they have to show the XBO case regardless. But I think it is probably true that this was the actual XBO footage.

nikos

Another great episode. I should start watching his show. I always end up watching clips from it.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
This ain't spoilery, wtf. Are people so sensitive that they take any footage of a game as a spoiler nowadays?

Yes, they are. Nothing in that video tells you anything of consequence or importance whatsoever, and if anyone thinks Geralt having sex with major female characters is a spoiler I don't even know what planet they're on.

hydruxo

Hahaha Conan is great. This was my favorite Clueless Gamer yet.

Lost it at "Cockblockula" and "chicken sandwich"

Yes, they are. Nothing in that video tells you anything of consequence or importance whatsoever, and if anyone thinks Geralt having sex with major female characters is a spoiler I don't even know what planet they're on.

before watching the video I never knew:

gang members break into the bath house and you have to fight them
There is a mission to get a magical mask, which acts as a compass to find ciri
that rock giant thingy boss fight at the end

I dont necessarily care, but these are legitimate spoilers to some people

Tengrave

That opening joke always goes the same way. "Do you want to hear the backstory?" Though hearing Conan's fantasy town names is hilarious.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Man this is the funniest Clueless Gamer he's ever done. I'm crying.

Cockblocula holy fuck

Top Bottom