• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division to be released on XBO, PS4, and PC in Q1 2016

Welfare

From Ubisoft's results slides https://www.ubisoftgroup.com/comsit...ft fy15 slides conf call finaltcm99202524.pdf

Ubisoft's FY Q4 is January through March.

division_zpshsv9j4xx.png

Dmonzy

Can't say I'm surprised, I'm sure most of us were thinking it would be delayed. I'm glad they're taking their time with it though instead of rushing the release.

Lakitu

st5fu
I think we all saw this one coming, can't say I'm not disappointed but as long as they take the time they need.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Fuck yes.

Just ran a little World in Conflict earlier today while benching my new SLI setup.

In Massive I trust. This game will look amazing.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Now i'm curious about Rainbow Six Siege.

If the game releases after AC it will get destroyed by Halo, COD, Battlefront.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I have a feeling they have been holding off on the footage because the downgrade is on another level.

personally I think they should've gone for summer like watch dogs did

to sustain more interest during some dry weeks

of course I assume that will happen, before any announcements

This game really didn't need to be announced as early as it did. Now it'll come out about three years after it was announced, probably not looking as good as it did and nobody will give a shit.

Chris1

Ah ok. So for early 2016 we have

The Division
Mirror's Edge
Uncharted 4
Quantum Break
Garden Warfare 2
Street Fighter V
+ more

That's pretty big o.o

There's also a highly possible rumour of an Alan Wake Remaster coming free with QB preorders, not sure if that should really count though. Plus Ubisoft has an unannounced game to be released before march 2016, likely Watch Dogs 2, though that could still be released 2015 but I doubt it since this fall looks packed as it is.

Chris1

I thought they said Early 2016.

Anyways If Nktrnl is right, then Scalebound would also be coming out in march.

Oh yeah I forgot about Scalebound. I think that may be pushed back to the summer though since MS has pushed back QB and early 2016 is already looking pretty packed.

Top Bottom