• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I own a PS4 now

It came with:

The five Star Wars bundle games (Battlefront, Bounty Hunter, Super, Jedi Starfighter, Racer Revenge)

I bought:

Bloodborne, inFAMOUS Second Son, The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (found it at a pawn shop for $10 used - came with all of the manual stuff too, disc in good condition), Rocket League, PaRappa the Rapper 2, and Strider

PS+:

Driveclub, inFAMOUS First Light, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Broken Age, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, TowerFall Ascension, Transistor, etc.

Are there any other games that are must-haves for the console, particularly ones exclusive to it or better on it?

Also can anyone explain why sometimes my PS4 won't be able to go into the description pages for a game until I restart my console?

jwk94

Man, you bought a lot. Get Knack. NO, I'm not kidding. Get Knack, crank it to Hard and watch yourself die over and over.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Call of Duty Black Ops 3
Assassins Creed Black Flag
Bungie's epic Density
Madden NFL 2016
Battlefield 4 by DICE

E0Kqvw9.gif

Dragon Quest Heroes, Until Dawn and don't forget that Gravity Rush Remastered comes out Feb 2nd.

I would also recommend playing Transistor ASAP. Game is wonderful.

Also I didn't buy it today I bought it about a week ago :v

(I already own it on PC :p)

Into japanese games op?
Specifically srpgs?
Disgaea 5

I considered it, but I forced myself to not buy it because

1. Might come to Vita with the DLC
2. I still have to finish off Disgaea 3 and start Disgaea 4 AND Disgaea D2. :p

You don't need anything else for now, just start playing and have fun!

But I don't want fun, I want things

It came with:

The five Star Wars bundle games (Battlefront, Bounty Hunter, Super, Jedi Starfighter, Racer Revenge)

I bought:

Bloodborne, inFAMOUS Second Son, The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (found it at a pawn shop for $10 used - came with all of the manual stuff too, disc in good condition), Rocket League, PaRappa the Rapper 2, and Strider

PS+:

Driveclub, inFAMOUS First Light, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Broken Age, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, TowerFall Ascension, Transistor, etc.

Are there any other games that are must-haves for the console, particularly ones exclusive to it or better on it?

Also can anyone explain why sometimes my PS4 won't be able to go into the description pages for a game until I restart my console?

In my experience the PS4 has some weird bugs that pop up from time to time that require a reboot. I've had problems with the store and most recently Grim Fandango cause the display to go into a 4:3 mode with black bars on the side of the screen and what you can see is zoomed in. The reboot doesn't take long, but it's still annoying.

If your interested in Ps4 exclusives get those. If you don't have a decent PC PS4 has the best version of almost every multi-plat.

Fat4all

Banned
Amplitude.

The Banner Saga.

Both just came out on PS4.

Both are amazing in their own ways.

(assuming you don't already own BS on PC)

In my experience the PS4 has some weird bugs that pop up from time to time that require a reboot. I've had problems with the store and most recently Grim Fandango cause the display to go into a 4:3 mode with black bars on the side of the screen and what you can see is zoomed in. The reboot doesn't take long, but it's still annoying.

You don't have to reboot.

*hold down PS button*
*log out*
Fixed

Naudi

Banned
NHL 16 is fun as hell if you're into sports games. My first hockey game since super Nintendo I think it was, and man it's like crack.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Both Resident Evil remasters are definitely worth picking up, even if you played the originals. Revelations 2 is a great game as well. All three are available for budget prices.

Bloodborne got robbed

Congratulations!

You have preordered SFV right?

:p

no :)

Amplitude.

The Banner Saga.

Both just came out on PS4.

Both are amazing in their own ways.

(assuming you don't already own BS on PC)

Been considering Amplitude, looks pretty fun!

Oh! Somehow I only saw until dawn in that post. whoops.

Haha np :)

If your interested in Ps4 exclusives get those. If you don't have a decent PC PS4 has the best version of almost every multi-plat.

Thanks!

Top Bottom