• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ex-GameTrailers staff announce new project EasyAllies

They're Back.

Seems to be most of the crew who were on staff when GT closed. Kicking things off with a 12-hour Livestream at noon.

t1458586800z4.png

Patreon Announcement
Patreon

Twitch

LewieP

No mention of a new show from Bosman on the Patreon...

I like a lot of the GT stuff, but The Final Bosman is the thing I miss the most.

kenta

Has no PEINS
Forget Bloodborne, that trailer should be the only thing GameTrailers ever retroactively gave a 10

I'm sure the name will grow on me :p

Giolon

Wow, their pledges went from $280 to $949 per month in just the time it took me to watch their pitch video.

The only problem I see is Patreon has a lot of issues with bounced pledges at the end of the month.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
This is the first time im willing to actually pay for entertainment on the internet. Well deserved.

Erevador

Everyone who's a fan should jump on this. Great opportunity to prove that there can really be a home for this kind of content if the fans are willing to be just a little generous.

Oh, hello. Forgot this was today. That's a great trailer, and I'm super psyched to see them back in action!

Sadly, it looks like Matt Blair is gone, without mention. I imagine that was his decision, but I would have still liked a small shout out.

Also of note, Damiani was also not in the trailer, but is mentioned on the patreon. I imagine he won't be a regular unless his retrospectives get funded, but we'll see.

I'm glad the patreon mentions this will not be any of their full-time jobs until funding properly allows it. I know their area is super expensive and, as much as I love their content, I'd hate to see them go all in on a gamble like this. Hope it goes well and they can start putting more into it as time goes on. There's a lot of them though, so that'll be tough.

I'm glad a podcast is going to be a staple for this, I've missed that so much. I'm slightly disappointed in a more streaming heavy focus over shows for youtube, but that probably makes much more sense for them realistically, so I'm okay with it. Interesting that a Bosman show is not mentioned at all though. Hope that's not gone for good.

Anyway, I'm excited. Will look into funding my first patreon some time this week!

Top Bottom