• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ex-GameTrailers staff announce new project EasyAllies

ieOuFk2.gif

Wasn't expecting to be announced this early.

Thanks for the heads up OP. Really like these guys, so I definitely want to support them.

I'm also hoping they eventually do a Final Bosman 2.0. Sooner rather than later...

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Pledged 5 per month for now(well once it's processed anyway) would be nicer though if I could just pledge for a year package way easier to manage as a poor student.

Maybe something they could look into at some point.

Once they start streaming you should be able to donate to them directly through twitch. I'm not aware of anything on Patreon's site though.

I see thanks!

Crocodile

Yep, totally expected this but this is still awesome to have confirmed! I discovered them kind of late in the game but they made great content and I'm looking forward to them making more great content in the future. The announcement video was great too. My only qualm is the name. Is Easy Allies a reference to something? As it stands I don't get the reference and thus I think the name is dumb

Szeth

Yep, totally expected this but this is still awesome to have confirmed! I discovered them kind of late in the game but they made great content and I'm looking forward to them making more great content in the future. The announcement video was great too. My only qualm is the name. Is Easy Allies a reference to something? As it stands I don't get the reference and thus I think the name is dumb

One of Mike Huber's favourite things is uneasy alliances in games, TV and movies, which they referenced a lot in their streams and videos. It's a play on that.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Where's the Bosman show? Please tell me there's a tier that'll bring him back in that way! I don't see anything, so hopefully something gets added or I'm missing it.

That said, I love their podcast and the crew in general, so I think I'll be pitching in with at least a little money. The launch and pitch videos were fun.

Corpekata

Banned
I thought this seemed crazy ambitious and way out of touch but apparently there's a fucking Hentai Harvest Moon style game pulling in 30k a month on Patreon so I guess that I'm just out of touch.

Dmax3901

This is fantastic, pledged $5 a month which works out around $7 AUD which is absolutely fine by me.

Both videos were great. So happy they're back.

10 a month, I cancelled my Hulu. Besides I have watched more gametrailers in my life then I've watched random TV. Fucking can't wait for the stream tomorrow!

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Can the TC quote the goal Tiers in the first post(if it works on that side)? It's not showing up for me right now.

Corpekata

Banned
I hope they stream one of them having to put together the Gaming PC they're buying at 2k.

Not Bloodworth, he seems like he'd be too good at it. Make Huber, Bosman, or Ben do it.

Sheroking

Where's the Bosman show? Please tell me there's a tier that'll bring him back in that way! I don't see anything, so hopefully something gets added or I'm missing it.

That said, I love their podcast and the crew in general, so I think I'll be pitching in with at least a little money. The videos were fun.

I think everyone knows that The Final Bosman is among the most well-loved and missed things after the collapse of Gametrailers. They aren`t addressing it for a reason.

Maybe he intends to do his own thing and have his own YouTube show, while he participates with Easy Allies on the side. Maybe he has a non-compete and can`t have his own show for a while.

I`m sure we`ll hear something eventually.

EDIT: Like right now. Right on, Bosman!

And oh my fuckin god I hate myself for wasting my money on soooo many 60€ games day 1 I never got around to playing much or I would friggin JUMP at that 200$ reward. Must be nice.

sappyday

I'm so glad Don is joining too. Sad to see Blair not returning though but I wish him luck in whatever he does next.

Top Bottom