• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X Coming West to PS4, PS Vita

Andrefpvs

YES! Thank you, SEGA!

But this fall, though. I was hoping we could get the Vita version sooner like in Japan. I'd buy both versions that way, now I'll probably have to choose :/

EDIT: Wait, this IS coming to Europe, right?

Luigi87

Ah there's the announcement. Knew it had to happened eventually.

Have the JP coming in the mail.

Also the PS4 ver. releasing at around the same time is definitely good news (not out yet in Japan).

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Yeeees! Thank you Sega!

HkMg62N.gif

Demoskinos

Oh my god. Oh my god. I was NOT expecting to get the localized version the same year as Japan gets the PS4 version.

The video includes lyrics translations, so it seems those are returning despite being absent in Project mirai DX. Pleasantly surprised.

Omikaru

Awww yis. Just an announcement for North America currently, right? No Europe?

If it comes here, I'm going digital this time on Vita. I really regret buying a retail edition on Vita, as I like to play the game constantly.

If I have to import, retail on PS4 for sure.

Awwww yes!

Got my JP copy and will be playing it on the weekend. But I will be double dipping. Glad Vita still gets a retail release.

mollipen

It's time once again for me to remind Sega of how trash I think star notes are. I wish the series would just finally move on from them.

Also, it's coming to "PS4" and "PS Vita", whatever those are code for. *heh*

Sealtest

Will be my first Hatsune Miku game, Generally which version is better? I'm thinking of buying it on Vita since I have a small library of games for it but if everything runs better on Console i'd rather get that.

Day 1. I need some Miku in my life (and the last one, Project Mirai, wasn't really my cup of tea).
Finger crossed for physical in EU cuz of the DLC.

They're wrong. North and South America are the only thing we're announcing for right now. :(

Siiigghhhh. I guess I'll have to hope this turns out to be a Yakuza 0 situation instead of a 7th Dragon III one.

Will be my first Hatsune Miku game, Generally which version is better? I'm thinking of buying it on Vita since I have a small library of games for it but if everything runs better on Console i'd rather get that.

PS4 ver is way prettier and runs at 60fps vs 30.

Clov

If I pick this up, it will be on Vita. Not sure if I want to, though; I didn't play Diva F 2nd very much, and I still haven't unlocked every song on Mirai DX. I'll wait and see.

Top Bottom