• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X Coming West to PS4, PS Vita

Got the import version a few days ago. There's... there's a lot more text than I thought there would be based on previous games :lol

(Enjoying it a lot, though! I don't really follow any of this music outside of the games, and I'm liking this soundtrack much more than PDF 2.)

My import copy arrived today btw. Decided to go with the Cool area first since it's the least interesting imo. The module drop mechanic is already annoying me, tho.....

TP

No mention of cross region save import

HN8o56d.jpg

Fall though

I'm glad I imported

Great news, I didn't import because I was expecting something like this :)
Now of course living in Europe nothing's announced as of now, but I'm crossing my fingers for a physical Vita release here as well.

The module drop mechanic is already annoying me, tho.....

That and removal of Edit Mode are my biggest worries about this game, along with the tracklist which is even more Miku-centric than usual, but oh well, at least there's Amazing Dolce.

ZeroX03

Banned
Might grab it on PS4. Depends on when it releases compared to Future Tone. Once that hits, I can't see myself caring about this much. Everything outside the rhythm game is superfluous to me.

That said, I never intended to double dip on 2nd, but because they released it physically - and nobody bought it... - I snatched it up dirt cheap on PS3 a while back.

Cathcart

My TV has some weird delay and I could never get the PS3 version of the game to play well. I think I have to stick with the Vita games unless the calibration is a lot better in this one. Real shame, though, would love to play Miku on TV.

Scher

It's about time they announced this, now just get back to us about a Future Tone localization sometime, Sega!

My TV has some weird delay and I could never get the PS3 version of the game to play well. I think I have to stick with the Vita games unless the calibration is a lot better in this one. Real shame, though, would love to play Miku on TV.

Nearly all TV lag problems can be compensated for well as long as you get a separate audio pipeline. Modern TVs actually delay audio output to match the video lag, and it's very difficult to compensate for this (and even good compensation for this will have uncorrectable problems, especially if you use hit sounds). I game with my game consoles piping audio to PC speakers; I use a HDMI audio splitter for PS/Vita TV and PS4, but everything else has analog audio outputs built in.

Top Bottom