• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lebron James Actually Won One For The Land, Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wellscha

maxresdefault.jpg

Go Lebron!

El Topo

Thrashing crappy competition is not necessarily indicative of beating a great team in the finals. I wouldn't mind it if Cleveland finally got its due though.

Blablurn

LeBron is a hero and a scholar. This is our year CavsGAF. The title is ours. Im gonna cry.

Lets go LeBron. Lets make history.

LeBron.

Most likely?

Let's be real, playing the East is not the same as playing the West.

They'll have a hard time with the Warriors/Thunder. I don't see them winning.

I really want to see Lebron and Curry both fail. Just cause I like to watch the world burn.

I'm with you.

Lol the most Cleveland will do is win 2 games in the finals

They aren't beating Golden State (yes golden state will go to the finals)

I dont know if its they way they have been playing or who they have been playing.

I do know this:

If its the Thunder, Cavs win in 6
If its the Warriors, Cavs lose in 6 or 7.

jwhit28

Has anyone else noticed that KD has slowly turned into Kobe Bryant as far as attitude goes? I like it and hope he gets a ring so he feels free to play where ever he pleases next year.

Cavs should easily be favorites in the Finals though.

Yeah it's not like the Cavs improved or have their second and third best players actually healthy this time around

To me golden state has improved far more than the cavs have. 73 wins versus 67 is a lot harder of a jump to make than 53 vs 57. And Curry went from a great shooter last year to insanely good.

Blablurn

Can you imagine watching Durant crying in Game 5 when LeBron just put the dagger on OKC with a beautiful swan like stepback 3

Kevin Durant: "Brook, I thought this is our year. You promised me to do everything"
Westbrook: "Kevin.... Maybe it wasn't year. Maybe we have to wait one more year.
Kevin Durant: "Brook, you don't understand. You said we were the chosen ones."
Westbrook: "Kevin, I never said that. I said that you have the potential to be a gamechanger."
Kevin Durant: "Brook, but why haven't I changed the game yet?"
Westbrook: "Kevin, maybe we have to wait one more year..."

*endless tears*

Feep

Banned
Warriors lose *one game* with Curry playing and everyone loses their damn minds.

Warriors in 6 against Thunder, 5 against Cavs.

I'm sorry, did the Basketball Gods descend from their mothership and take Steph Curry away from us at some point?

What am I missing here.

It took warriors 6 games against Lebron by himself last year.

LeBron himself with better defenders on the floor.

Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love are obviously adding more weapons on the offensive side of the floor, but they don't defend as well. So add one thing, take away another.

Golden State is better this year, and Cleveland seems to be peaking at the right time. It should be a good series (if it comes to that). I'm pulling for the Cavs (Kyrie Irving, Blue Devil), but it's crazy to call them the favorite, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom