• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lebron James Actually Won One For The Land, Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cavs have been playing really well, no denying that. But...its the East..

If they GSW continues to play like they did in game 2 against OKC? Yea no, The Land will continue to be barren.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Pretty sad that the East conference doesnt seem competitive as the West....gets boring watching Cavs stomp everyone in their conference

Win or lose for Bron, the bumps for this thread are gonna be glorious.

on that note, for the late June bump squad

I have them losing against GSW in 6 or 7 again (and my posts about advanced stats have the same tenor as last May's "they aren't getting swept" posts)

if OKC gets through, CLE's winning in 6

j0hnnix

Win what? An Oscar for playing the most dramatic cry baby in the NBA. Finally he deserves it. I'm just glad it's after Leo got his because Lebron can put on a good drama show.

lbj-crying-again.jpg

I heard the same thing in 1997 and 2007 and will probably hear it next year in 2017. Should I watch Believeland? It looks good. Glad they got it out before the inevitable spree of championships from the cavs Indians and Browns.

Ambient80

Warriors v. Cavs in the finals will be nuts. Warriors being the Warriors and Cavs with their new great offense. Whoever wins doesn't matter, this will be a treat for NBA fans all over.

Two Words

I think Cleveland and Lebron are going to have to resort to underhanded tactics to get Cleveland a championship. They're gonna have to sign and trade Lebron to the Warriors for Iguadala, Klay, and Livingston. Cabs will still be able to make it to the Finals in 2017 in the buttery soft eastern conference. The Warriors will make it to the Finals as well. It is there that Lebron will fulfill the master plan by throwing the serious and getting Cleveland a chip.

Nafai1123

Banned
BK-Ref.

120.4 to 114.2 (+6.2) vs 105.5 to 102.7 (-2.8) with theirs.

Bonus: ESPN has 4.2 and 4.8 differences for its own efficiency calculations.

(So basically what the shit no one knows how to calculate ORTG or DRTG)

Lol yeah those are some big disparities between sites. Either way, I would certainly expect the number to swing more in favor of the Cavs over the conference finals given the teams the Cavs and GSW are facing (OKC being 3rd best in ORTG while the Raptors are 5th worse). Still favor GSW in that Finals matchup.

Cipherr

Boy... they aren't beating GS. Its Golden States TIME right now, best team in the league by a mile. But I respect how much he has done for Cleveland anyway. He has carried them to their closest fucking chances by miles. Win or no win that fucking city and team owes him everything for giving them shots at titles.

He fucking continues to get them there, over and over.

Oozer3993

OP I'm not sure why you're jinxing the Cavs. They're guaranteed heartbreak by the sheer fact that they're located in Cleveland. They don't need your help.

After going up against Westbrook. It's gonna feel like a breeze for curry against Irving.

Probably see Delly have more success.

Boy... they aren't beating GS. Its Golden States TIME right now, best team in the league by a mile. But I respect how much he has done for Cleveland anyway. He has carried them to their closest fucking chances by miles. Win or no win that fucking city and team owes him everything for giving them shots at titles.

He fucking continues to get them there, over and over.

There's gonna be some resentment if he doesn't win though.

Its like having 2 kids by your mistress and none with your wife.

Tough semi-finals. I want KD to win because he is from DC. I want Bron to win for his hometown. But I want the Raptors to win because Drake will probably drop a song to celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom