• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami E3 2010 director's cut - CrowbCat

AAMARMO

Banned
takfuji_5411.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1vmrMAqeWM

jett

D-Member
This is the high point of E3. Will never be topped. The best thing about it is how the conference stream was in a constant loop that lasted for several DAYS.

I remember exactly where I was when watching the 2010 Konami E3 conference. A landmark event in human history, one the likes of which we can only dream of experiencing again.

Kneefoil

Has it really been 7 years already? Feels like it was only half that long ago.

They were very ill-prepared, but at least they were having fun. It was very fun to watch as well. Probably the greatest press conference of all time.

Ricitor

It truly was an amazing trainwreck. I would give a finger to go back in time and watch it live in the room. Still brings me so much joy despite all these years.

Jesus I really forgot how bad this conference was, I remembered a lot of the memes but holy shit I don't know how anyone watched that the whole way throught he first time. IT's also amazing how pretty much every game they showed bombed.

Croash

It will never get old.

A perfect example of "so bad it's good". Everyone had fun with the awkwardness.

I purchased Silent Hill Downpour mostly because of the many times I've laughed at The Stare.

Everyone always calls 2015 the year of dreams but for me it was 2010. Nothing can ever live up to the hilarity that was and everyone's too serious to slip up like that again.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Jesus I really forgot how bad this conference was, I remembered a lot of the memes but holy shit I don't know how anyone watched that the whole way throught he first time. IT's also amazing how pretty much every game they showed bombed.

Not only did I watch it once, I kept watching it as the stream kept repeating for whatever reason.

I watched this live and I loved every awkward minute. I'd like to think that there's an alternate universe out there where Konami wasn't shit and embraced this craziness.

brawly

Should definitely be watched before every E3. It will make it seem so much better.

Bring back Tak Fujii I say.

Top Bottom