• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami E3 2010 director's cut - CrowbCat

obligatory:
fhJXUjv.gif

This scares the crap out of me, I can only hope he was playing on it for Silent HIll.

Plum

It saddens me that we will never get such a gigantic trainwreck as this again. The most we got last year was Pele, the Danger Zone and freshly pitched memes. Wish I had watched it live, would have been amazing.

edoara

Neo Member
What is this feeling? :S
It's so hard to watch...
How could the person who did the video watch this while editing?
Nerves of steel!

gafneo

Banned
Well then they shouldn't be holding press presentations in English.

It must have been broken language barriers that brought it together. Konami may have struggled with communication this whole time and are lashed at for not knowing how to share the message. Maybe instead of crippling them, we can help them say what they really mean. If you think you know the whole story by reading jargon online, then you probably believe in every rumor that you come across.

Just imagine being in the audience there. Imagine what's going through their heads at that moment. What life choices did they make to attend Konami's E3 presentation 2010.

Truly the greatest E3 presentation of all time.... The fact that Konami were essentially laughed out of E3 and never returned is a tragedy though, as Id have loved to see them attempt a follow up to that conference rather than switch to doing a glorified dev diary format.

trejo

Jesus I really forgot how bad this conference was, I remembered a lot of the memes but holy shit I don't know how anyone watched that the whole way throught he first time. IT's also amazing how pretty much every game they showed bombed.
Not only did many of us watch it the whole way through but we also watched it multiple times as it kept looping for the better part of a day afterwards and we were all loving every single minute of it. It was a magical experience.

Remk

Its fun to point and laugh until you realize Konami had over a dozen games shown at that conference and now well... lets just say you will never get another game from them that is not soccer related

Oh and they also took all of Hudson properties with them too, not so funny now is it?

Deadbeat

Banned
Not cool, making fun of people that can't speak proper English.
It must have been broken language barriers that brought it together. Konami may have struggled with communication this whole time and are lashed at for not knowing how to share the message. Maybe instead of crippling them, we can help them say what they really mean. If you think you know the whole story by reading jargon online, then you probably believe in every rumor that you come across.
Is there always going to be a person acting offended in every thread now on gaf? Are you doing this just to be against the grain?

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
Even to this day, I still cannot believe this is a thing that happened.

Wrestlers slapping each other for like 3 minutes at a business conference. What a world we live in.

Not cool, making fun of people that can't speak proper English.

Nobodys really making fun of Tak Fuji's engrish. He did pretty good regardless
except for the hilarious "you will be sucked" comment.
. It was his swagger that made his presentation legendary.

The Konami 2010 press conference was a train wreck, but it was a glorious train wreck. They really were trying to put together an entertaining show with some diversity in their presenters, but everything was off its mark. The Spanish wrestlers were surreal.

Top Bottom