• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitter has found the worst webcomic

Status
Not open for further replies.
takethisjobandshoveit.png

I've been seeing a lot of people on Twitter talking about this guys comics and I have to say...Makes you think!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Please tell me this is parody lol. Good lord.

Hopeford

Can't even make too much fun of that because it just reads like wish fulfillment for a probably really lonely guy, so I just ended up feeling sorry for whoever wrote that comic.

That said I'm still confused about why he turned into a Twilight vampire and started to sparkle out of nowhere.

EDIT: ...Okay so I checked out his website and I kinda take that back, holy shit this guy is awful.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I will give the author credit because despite having such an incredibly simple layout, dialogue, art style and everything else it is still monumentally difficult to follow what the fuck is actually going on in the "story"

PillarEN

Lol. Please post more. This is Grade A nice guy material. Haven't enjoyed a thread like the "nice guys, fedora profiles" thread in much too long.

Corpekata

Banned
I am really surprised he goes to India (?) and not Japan. I feel like it would be peak cringe internet if it was about an otaku.

MattyG

Banned
The fuck is this. I never want to meet the person who was making this and thought "man, this is some good shit."

Alexlf

it's either 0/10 for actual effort or 9/10 for satire and irony. I laughed at how terrible it was, so at least it's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom