• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitter has found the worst webcomic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sblargh

Banned
Oh god.

social_justice.png

I don't get it, is this an American comic? It seems like it's been translated from a foreign country ?

Is that one long comic? Or is it a series of unrelated comics from different days or what the fuck??

So many questions

As a manager you shouldn't be asking out the people you manage since it is 100% a bad idea that will lead to sexual harassment lawsuits.

Sober

As a manager you shouldn't be asking out the people you manage since it is 100% a bad idea that will lead to sexual harassment lawsuits.
Yeah see the person who wrote that comic would never be promoted to management anyway so they wouldn't understand why it would be a thing.

Cyan

Banned
This dude is pulling 60 hour weeks and "busting his butt" for a fucking fast food job? Jesus.

From the way it ends, I'm assuming this comic is part of an argument for the legalization of prostitution.

sangreal

this reads as something deeply personal to the artist

I mean, like it sounds like this is how he perceives actual events in his life

MattyG

Banned
Sometimes you just gotta unplug from the Matrix maaaan.
Looks more like a Matrix program to be honest, since we know this guy is always losing to Dirk
Nah, he'd never be allowed to wear that dank shark tooth necklace inside the Matrix. He'd probably be downgraded to puka shells like a damn pleb.

Boem

Holy shit that website. His articles are even more disturbing.

He's a 40-year old guy who loves the redpill people, brags about fucking latino and black women and hating white women after his divorce, loves Christianity, hates climate change 'rumors', and more stuff like that.

Seems like his divorce fucked with him bad.

I have a hunch a guy named Dirk was involved.

Edit: Oh yeah he's also super pissed about prostitution being illegal. He moved to South America now, so at least North American Gaffers are safe.

Sorry South America Gaf.

ExVicis

takethisjobandshoveit.png

I've been seeing a lot of people on Twitter talking about this guys comics and I have to say...Makes you think!

Wrong again Lyle, the worst Comic ever is Moon Over June NSFW Warning
if you look this webcomic up now it contains really really awful nudity

tumblr_lqn3y844zv1qd9y98o1_400.png

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
This is kinda like a Chick tract for "nice" guys who are angry at women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom