• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo Sport Gamescom screens

benzy

A bunch more here: http://gematsu.com/gallery/gran-turismo-sport/august-17-2016

NkYb.jpg

MkYb.jpg

LkYb.jpg

KkYb.jpg

JkYb.jpg

HkYb.jpg

Unknown?

So this is what Polyphony could've achieved at 30fps?

(assuming this is replay footage)

What is this... !? Replay footage doesn't enhance graphics. The only thing I can think of is GT3 it added some heat waves but the graphics were exactly the same and always has been.

Photo mode has never enhanced the graphics! Especially when in replay.

Photo mode typically increases the resolution, adds extra AA (sometimes through downsampling) adds/increases motion blur and also depth of field. It doesn't look like this during actual gameplay.

They're still nice though and you can definitely see improvements to the environment from earlier builds.

Just to confirm, does this game have any form of an A-Spec mode at all or its like GT for PSP where you just play races for fun to build up credits in order to buy cars if you're only interested in solo-play?

I never enjoyed online modes in track based racers because all people do is ram into your car and use lag to just speed away. At least that was my experience with Driveclub and GT5.

I do appreciate them axing the standard cars and only working on premium models from now on. That's one request out of the way, now fix the damned sound and damage physics/models.

Best wishes.

Jamesways

Oooh, those look great! Extremely realistic lighting in some of those shots.

Wait, I mean fuck these photomode bullshitteries! Bet it still looks like a ps2 game!

Are we back to hating this or praising it? Better cover both bases just to fit in.

I don't know, I can never keep up with how fickle this forum is...

injurai

Banned
Every time I see a new GT game it feels how I remember the previous games feeling on launch. My god this series has always been beautiful.

Pretty good stuff.

It's not going to reach DC levels of eye-bleed (pretty much impossible with 30 vs. 60 fps targets) but it's really damned nice for a 60 fps racing game.

KW track adverts.

GT finally getting new suspension and tyre models that were promised for GT6?

Thanks to the cooperation with KW, now also body natural vibrations, wheel load variations, tire stiffness as well as influences of different wheel types and tire inflation pressures can be simulated in Gran Turismo.

banderas.gif

LOL

The 7 post test rig?

strafer

Sure it looks good but does it sound good?

This game could be the best looking game in the universe for all I care, I want realistic engine sounds too, not vacuum cleaners.

Top Bottom