• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Launches "Big League Truth" Team To Provide All The Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys might laugh, but thats just because your truth? Minor league. Crooked hiliary has the worst truths. These are gonna be huge, tremendous, tim tebow sized, big league truths.

These are truths the LAME stream media cant even handle.

BLT_sandwich_(1).jpg

I would vote for this BLT sandwich over him.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I can't fault the premise because CTR exists and all but that name is hilarious.

Kurdel

Banned
The more this goes on, the more I feel this is setting a new standard that will outlast this election cycle.

Mindwipe

The more this goes on, the more I feel this is setting a new standard that will outlast this election cycle.

Of course it will. It's getting one of the most unstable, incompetent candidates in history within touching distance of the White House. What strategist wouldn't think "hey, nobody seems to care about all this evil shit if we do enough of it. What happens if we do the same thing with a candidate who's actually competent?"

let me ask you something.

you ever hear something....you dont agree with?

what if you could watch a news channel.....with nothing but opinions you agree with?

Trump discrediting basically all of the media so his supporters only trust him and sources that suck up to him like Breitbart has, by far, been the most terrifying thing about his campaign. It is 100% dictatorial and would have incredibly damaging repercussions if he ever got elected. When a politician controls the entire message about him/her, that's some scary shit.

Is it just going to be a million people tweeting "WRONG"?

let me ask you something.

you ever hear something....you dont agree with?

what if you could watch a news channel.....with nothing but opinions you agree with?
Finally! Now I won't have to hear about "safe spaces" and "political correctness".

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
With so many half-truths and out-right lies being spread by their campaign won't it be hard to systematicly structure "facts"? How do they know which "fact" is the right one?

besada

Banned
Nowhere near as good as the truly impressive http://www.trumpdebatefacts.com.

During the presidential debates, Donald Trump has revealed himself to be quite happy using a loophole called "The Timeline Paradox", wherein the candidate will make statements that may or may not be true on other timelines, but not this one. Donald does this so often that the lies can become difficult to keep track of, which is where The Buckaroo Party comes in.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
With so many half-truths and out-right lies being spread by their campaign won't it be hard to systematicly structure "facts"? How do they know which "fact" is the right one?

Whatever gets his base foaming at the mouth = fact

DrArchon

If you believe in it hard enough, it's a fact. That's how it works, right?

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Trump discrediting basically all of the media so his supporters only trust him and sources that suck up to him like Breitbart has, by far, been the most terrifying thing about his campaign. It is 100% dictatorial and would have incredibly damaging repercussions if he ever got elected. When a politician controls the entire message about him/her, that's some scary shit.
I agree. This is scary.

Here's a fact: Trump is a lying, conniving, backstabbing two-faced orange shit stain with pile of dirty laundry so big, it's beats Mt. Everest's height by just 200 ft!!

Isn't that great! :D

marrec

Banned
Bigly Truth Fact #1:

Hillary Clinton is a murderer.

Off topic- Bigly Truth is a great name for a Nair detective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom