• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First trailer for Edgar Wright's Baby Driver coming tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, announcements for trailer releases are the worst, but I am SO hyped for this. Jon Hamm looks fantastic.

-ups096WtPq8hv-y.jpg

HotHamBoy

Not that I care, but couldn't we have just waited until tomorrow to make a thread?

Maybe I'm just jaded about constant announcements of announcements.

I really hate these "trailer/poster tomorrow" announcements. Just fucking release it or shut up.
Lol

I really like these "trailer/poster tomorrow" announcements. They let me know ahead of time when I'll get to see footage of my highly anticipated movies.

giphy.gif

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
I really like these "trailer/poster tomorrow" announcements. They let me know ahead of time when I'll get to see footage of my highly anticipated movies.

This is gonna be fucking incredible. Apparently he made this a music driven car chase movie

So basically like those little moments you get in trailers nowadays where the clip is edited to time to the music but to a much greater extent in this case.

Da gawd returns

Prompto

Banned
This is gonna be fucking incredible. Apparently he made this a music driven car chase movie

So basically like those little moments you get in trailers nowadays where the clip is edited to time to the music but to a much greater extent in this case.

Da gawd returns
Only thing I'm worried about is that this is apparently his first non-comedy film. Going to be interesting how he does just making a straight action thriller.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior

Da gawd returns
Hold your horses mate.
The concept raises questions. We have to see it in action. This man hasn't done anything in years.

Veidt plz, you come back after years to kill the hype? This train won't stop bro, the momentum is too strong.

Nervous about the impressions we'll hear from the movie later today, but he's been 100% with his filmography so far and he's a great action director so this seems like such a sure thing.

Veidt

Veidt plz, you come back after years to kill the hype? This train won't stop bro, the momentum is too strong.

Nervous about the impressions we'll hear from the movie later today, but he's been 100% with his filmography so far and he's a great action director so this seems like such a sure thing.
:D

That's my secret Disco. I'm always where the Hype is.

overcast

Wright is one of my favorite directors working so I'm there day one for this. Can't wait to finally see footage. Going to be interesting to see how serious it is. I know it's less of a comedy than his past flicks but he did say it's funny in places.

Also premiering at SXSW tomorrow, so we'll be hearing impressions.

Last year we were trained sporting footage for this. I thought it was going to be dumb based on the title.

Had no idea it was Edgar Wright lol

It's gonna be played straight but it can't not have comedy in it when he cast Jamie Foxx, Kevin Spacey and Jon Hamm

Like at least one of these guys is gonna have some wit.

People upset/mad about the announcement of a trailer release date....Man, what a charmed life you must live if that's the thing that upsets you.

I always forget that this film is coming out this year and every time I remember, I get hyped.

This and Get Out were the two films I was looking most forward to in 2017.

That is the thing, because I don't even think he's bad but he just doesn't get me excited.

I feel the same with Tom Cruise, dramatic Brad Pitt, and dramatic George Clooney.

Oh ok, I can see what you're talking about, but he's in an ensemble cast where he'll be playing what I assume is a funny character named Bats - the impulsive gun-slinging cohort.

Veidt

So this trailer isn't releasing is it?
Is he Ant-Manning again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom