• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First trailer for Edgar Wright's Baby Driver coming tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

This is gonna be fucking incredible. Apparently he made this a music driven car chase movie

So basically like those little moments you get in trailers nowadays where the clip is edited to time to the music but to a much greater extent in this case.

Da gawd returns

Suicide Squad trailer, the movie?

kevin1025

Banned
Yeah Edgar has been tweeting saying it'll be later. Expecting it during or after the premiere.

Can't wait for impressions.

I just noticed on Twitter there's a live Facebook event at midnight EST, 9 pm PST with the cast and Edgar Wright. Maybe the trailer is hitting during that. Is it the SXSW panel, just being livestreamed? So many questions!

Link to the tweet and the Facebook page:

https://twitter.com/BabyDriverMovie/status/840613144447840256

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Why even tease a 11th release date for days leading up to today and then not even do it midday? It'll probably release when it's the 12th in most of America.

This is gonna be fucking incredible. Apparently he made this a music driven car chase movie

So basically like those little moments you get in trailers nowadays where the clip is edited to time to the music but to a much greater extent in this case.

Da gawd returns

Yup. I could totally see this movie performing well. I'm expecting it to me movie of the year for me.

temp

posting on contract only
Because the world doesn't revolve around America?

I don't disagree with you, but it's even later in most of the rest of the world...

It's 8:30AM on Sunday in England right now, if that's where Edgar Wright is posting from.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I don't disagree with you, but it's even later in most of the rest of the world...

It's 8:30AM on Sunday in England right now, if that's where Edgar Wright is posting from.

Indeed.

Whose "tomorrow" was this exactly for? Samoa?

[edit]

Also, they were talking about American time.

c7FkNDj.png

I dig Edgar Wright's movies but I'm not gonna lie, just based of the premise this sounds like another (lamer) version of Drive or at least what people thought they where getting when the trailers for Drive dropped lol.

I'm probably wrong but it's what I thought since the movie was announced.

Miker

I dig Edgar Wright's movies but I'm not gonna lie, just based of the premise this sounds like another (lamer) version of Drive or at least what people thought they where getting when the trailers for Drive dropped lol.

I'm probably wrong but it's what I thought since the movie was announced.

It's taking every fiber of my being not to avatar (and username) quote you.

traveler

Not Wario
Aside from the cup entering frame from the side shot, I didn't really see Edgar Wright in this haha. Going to see it day one for sure, though.

Hazmat

Edgar Wright, who will use 20 shots to give you the full understanding of a scene where 2 people talk at a table is giving us an action movie with car chases. I cannot wait.

dh4niel

I don't know why but I was expecting alot more. It looks good and all but I'm a bit disappointed. Can't put my finger on why. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom