• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today two friends use me to house just to fuck and I don't know how to feel about it

I feel they they just want me for my house :( i feel they violated my trust.
Damn I posted the thread early
But they are my friends at least they let me know :(

Im trying to say they used me to use my house just to fuck :(

Sorry drunk thread.

Sober version :

Reminder I am 22 years old and all my friends have similar age.

I will tell the history from the beginning.

All started because my friends wanted to just have a drinks in my house because we can buy more alcohol and listen to the music we want and the food we want to eat, this could be a party? I don't know, when I think about a party I think about something massive this is just a few friends drinking and having a good time.

The first friend that fucked in my house of course he was invited to my house from the beginning and he brought his girlfriend who is a friend of mine too, his girlfriend only had permission from their parents until 12:00 am and wanted the driver to be totally sober because of that another friend volunteer to take them a place closer so they can take an uber more easily.

What happened in my house is we already bought all the shit to drink and eat, after eating they just disappeared and of course they use one of the rooms to fuck and they didn't ask me if they can use the room or not, I consider he acted like an asshole because my friend he volunteer to give a ride to him he didn't drink at all just to take them safely, and they just decided to eat and fuck for fucking hours without considering he just wanted a drink.

After they done the deed we call him out and like a coward he didn't look me at my eyes and keep saying sorry, my friend that volunteer to give them a ride and he indeed give them a ride after all.

The second fucker he arrived later with his girlfriend too, they both drink and everybody had a good time,but of course they disappeared and assumed they are fucking and of course they didn't ask me for permission and even worse they use my room (the first fucker used the guest room) and I needed to take my contacts off so I had to wait until they finished to take my contacts off, I haven't call them out because they are still sleeping.

I'm not just jealous because they fuck, I'm angry and disappointed because I feel they abuse my friendship and my trust because we are friends and I don't know if I am overreacting but if they don't respect my house why they would respect me?

I'm not a native speaker I hope this make sense.

I'd be happy my friends are fucking, why are you not happy? Do you like the girl and you're jealous your mate is fucking her?

DeathyBoy

Banned
I feel they they just want me for my house :( i feel they violated my trust.
Damn I posted the thread early
But they are my friends at least they let me know :(

Im trying to say they used me to use my house just to fuck :(

Sorry drunk thread.

I just...

Context?

Because I'm not sure in what situation they'd trick you into letting your house be used for sex.

How many holes does it have OP

Would you feel comfortable having cum in one, while the other soaks it up in a small towel, ensuring all of you is in that one towel and then proceeds to suffocate you upon further masturbatory sessions.

You could be these guys!

congrats_on_the_sex_by_musicrocks852-d3hh2l8.jpg

Start baking a cake.

PJV3

As long as they don't leave a residue it wouldn't bother me really.

Typical, as soon as I post, the cum gets dragged up.

Fevaweva

I want at least asking me for permission to fuck in my house, they just fuck and they don't fucking care, I need to clean they fucking shit they left behind.

I totally understand OP, you shouldn't have to clean up their faecal matter after they are done. The kinky bastards.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
What the hell, I wouldn't want my friends fucking in my house. Go to your own house and fuck!

Like in your bed? How the fuck does anyone let that happen? If its a guest room then just make sure they clean up their own junk before they leave

Randam

OP, how did this all happen?
Did they ask you, if they could stay with you and then arrived and started fucking?

Top Bottom