• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today two friends use me to house just to fuck and I don't know how to feel about it

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
22 year olds are stupid kids last time I checked.

At 22 I was puking on my pals couch all the time.

There's a difference between anecdotal stupid and socially acceptable stupid. You could tell me your friends at 40 are still doing stupid shit but there's not a lot of good excuses for it.

Your friends are not good friends, they are users.

Terminate the friendship. You can make better friends

Respect is paramount as an Adult

A lot of people don't understand that, I guess they are very young or immature.

I consider myself pretty kind and chill type of person.

This kind of situations made me feel pretty bad because I had a lot of "friends" that have taken advantage of me before.

At 22 if I fucked in my boys house without permission or puked on their shit there'd be a fist fight. We knew from the start none of us are the type of tolerate that bullshit. We got spines.

So if you were at your mates house completely shit faced out of your mind, and you began to puke and you couldn't make it to.the bathroom due to you being completely fd up. He would start punching you in the face because he has a... spine?

My girlfriend puked on my shoes once when we were out. I guess according to your book of laws, a kidney punch would of sufficed?

Nephtis

Just tell them they can no longer use your place to fuck. If they do they'll be kicked out. Simple as that.

No need to end the friendship over that lol wtf gaf

So if you were at your mates house completely shit faced out of your mind, and you began to puke and you couldn't make it to.the bathroom due to you being completely fd up. He would start punching you in the face because he has a... spine?

My girlfriend puked on my shoes once when we were out. I guess according to your book of laws, a kidney punch would of sufficed?

Without question. Don't drink so much and control yourself. We ain't 9. But my friends don't get dudebro shit faced. We never did so.......

Different cultures I guess.

To be fair, you probably should not be getting couchpuke drunk at 22 years old.

m3k

i always found it kinda disrespectful but anyone who throws a house party might see this go on somewhere... my friend had some acquantance sleep with girl on his bed at a party and this guy was hardly a friend before... but shit happens, horny people do horny things

i wouldnt be inviting them over again but it happens all the time

To be fair, you probably should not be getting couchpuke drunk at 22 years old.

18-24 is exactly the age you should be doing that.

Dang man it'd be out to the club or.bar, then we'd go back back to pals place. Then we'd start smoking pot, then the puking would happen lol.

I mean shit, that doesn't sound like a great atmosphere. Start puking and you got this guy punching you in the head for it. Sounds miserable.

Without question. Don't drink so much and control yourself. We ain't 9. But my friends don't get dudebro shit faced. We never did so.......

Dude bro is hyper masculine culture, no? Me.and my pals were partying, no fights ever. Lots of ladies, just a fine time.where you could cut loose and not have to worry about getting beaten up for getting too wasted.

Who beats up a stoned drunk puking dude? Someone with something to prove I guess. Dudebro

Budi

Those fist fights you mentioned is a sign of maturity to you? I absolutely appreciate when people keep their drinking under control, but starting a fist fight makes it exactly seem like that there's been too much drinking.

dickroach

my friends were always classy enough to fuck their girlfriends in the bathroom and not sully my bed when I was in college

Those fist fights you mentioned is a sign of maturity to you? I absolutely appreciate when people keep their drinking under control, but starting a fist fight makes it exactly seem like that there's been too much drinking.

They sound like consequences to me. Welcome to the real world. Disrespect someone and they tend to disrespect you back. Don't like it or get bent out of shape over the possibility? Then don't puke on their stuff. Easy problem to solve.

my friends were always classy enough to fuck their girlfriends in the bathroom and not sully my bed when I was in college

me and my lady would be doing it on the carpet and the couch - man that couch got fucking punished by everyone lol

Sodom and Gomorrah that shit up.

It wasn't like in full view of everyone more of a stealth bang under some sheets (bed availability sometimes low). hahaha. Those Were The Days™

They sound like consequences to me. Welcome to the real world. Disrespect someone and they tend to disrespect you back. Don't like it or get bent out of shape over the possibility? Then don't puke on their stuff. Easy problem to solve.

No that doesn't sound like consequences to me, that just sounds like you getting off on violence.

Actual consequence would be insisting that someone pay for the damages if they caused a high amount of damage. Or at least an apology. I always said sorry for puking up on peoples shit and did attempt to make restitution. That's respect.

Punching people in the face because you become so emotionally unstable over the notion of you being disrespected that you can't control yourself to the point you gottah assault someone and then start pretending it's under a guise of "respek" is erroneous reasoning.

Because when I was puking on my pals couch, I wasn't actually thinking "Awww yisss this gonna teach that asshole that I don't respect him" didn't enter into my calculus of thought. My thoughts were "wow my head wont stop spinning and i can't walk"

Or is your notion of respect that my calculus should of me being so terrified of the persons' couch I'm puking on that I would what, stop myself from puking? Sounds like an odd pal to have.

This is my idea of a party:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22143-1441239937-5.gif

This is Mammoths

Budi

What are you now, 23? How is accidentally vomiting disrespecting someone? Welcome to the real world, where violent assault is a crime. How about those anger management courses?

One time my buddy puked in my bathtub when he was all drunk and he felt bad and started using his hat to scoop it out.

I was like "just turn on the water dude"

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Just burst in the room and be like man I'm tired gonna use my bed now guys scoot over

Also real talk if you can't drink and control yourself without knowing when to stop cause you are gonna puke maybe you shouldn't be drinking

Jenenser

One time my buddy puked in my bathtub when he was all drunk and he felt bad and started using his hat to scoop it out.

I was like "just turn on the water dude"

all the disrespect, you should've shoved his face right into his hat.

evidently he was never your friend and only there to use you and your bathtub.
(im reaching to make a bad joke, i know)

You sound like a fucking violent nutjob.

I bet you won't puke in my house though, lmao. I'm just saying people will take advantage of you if you let them. Some do. I don't.

Also real talk if you can't drink and control yourself without knowing when to stop cause you are gonna puke maybe you shouldn't be drinking

This is crazy talk! The obvious answer is to keep pounding em back then act like "whoops didn't see that coming!" when one gets rancid puke into someone else's carpet.

What are you now, 23? How is accidentally vomiting disrespecting someone? Welcome to the real world, where violent assault is a crime. How about those anger management courses?

Same way fucking in someone else's house is disrespectful. "But I was drunk" ain't no excuse either way. Don't drink like that if you can't contain yourself. It's really not that difficult.

Budi

I bet you won't puke in my house though, lmao. I'm just saying people will take advantage of you if you let them. Some do. I don't.

This is crazy talk! The obvious answer is to keep pounding em back then act like "whoops didn't see that coming!" when one gets rancid puke into someone else's carpet.

Same way fucking in someone else's house is disrespectful. "But I was drunk" ain't no excuse either way. Don't drink like that if you can't contain yourself. It's really not that difficult.
Without getting further into if fucking in someone else's house without permission is disrespectful or not, that's actually intentional act. While vomiting usually isn't. Let's say someone loses their balance because they've drunk too much and fells on the floor. They hit their nose and bleed over your carpet. Punishment for this disrespect towards you by making a mess in your house because of inebriation, is few more hits to the noggin I assume? Somebody spills a drink, a beating too?

I do agree that if you can't handle alcohol and don't know your limits, you shouldn't drink. Not that one should drink at all, it's a bad habit and causes huge problems. But somebody vomiting once because of alcohol isn't really yet a sign of a problem. Threatening people with violence (acting on it is even worse ofc) like you are doing is huge problem though, drunk or not.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
this kind of pain doesn't just go away. it is the kind of pain that fades over time, that ossifies, into a scar that you will touch in your darkest moments and wonder where it all went wrong.

royalan

Yeah, I'm with team 'puking isn't cute past a certain age.'

For me that was mid-college. By then I had drunk enough to learn what my limit was and what my body felt like when I had had enough.

Same for all of my friends, hence them being my friends. Same with them knowing, without it having to be said, that there is no fucking on my bed. If my friends know me they know better.

Without getting further into if fucking in someone else's house without permission is disrespectful or not, that's actually intentional act. While vomiting usually isn't. Let's say someone looses their balance because they've drunk too much and fells on the floor. They hit their nose and bleed over your carpet. Punishment for this disrespect towards you by making a mess in your house because of inebriation, is few more hits to the noggin I assume?

Dude, I ain't mean to upset you. I really seem to touch a nerve. My point is control your urges. Drinking or fucking. Same shit. You wanna go hard and enjoy yourself that much don't do it somewhere you know that person isn't cool with you doing so.

Not some "oh they slipped and bled and that's the same so you're REALLY saying blah blah blah".

If you prone to puking or wanting to fuck go home unless you know your friend is cool with it. Not rocket science.

Yeah, I'm with team 'puking isn't cute past a certain age.'

For me that was mid-college. By then I had drunk enough to learn what my limit was and what my body felt like when I had had enough.

Same for all of my friends, hence them being my friends. Same with them knowing, without it having to be said, that there is no fucking on my bed. If my friends know me they know better.

Exactly. I drink at my friend's homes. They drink at my condo. But we don't get wasted like that. Control yourself. Two drinks. MAYBE three if it's gonna be a late night. Then we stop.

Now as far as the OP subject: They definitely know ain't no fucking going down in my home. I know one guy that would try that shit with me and I simply don't invite him to my home.

I consider it disrespectful to fuck in someone else's bed without making sure they're cool with it. They probably wouldn't be invited over (or at least not invited over and allowed to be alone in the bedrooms, I understand you have to do projects with them).

is it so hard to change sheets?

If you're going to do nasty shit in someone else's bed w/o express permission, why do they have to clean and change the sheets? Shit at least clean up after yourself.

Budi

Dude, I ain't mean to upset you. I really seem to touch a nerve. My point is control your urges. Drinking or fucking. Same shit. You wanna go hard and enjoy yourself that much don't do it somewhere you know that person isn't cool with you doing so.

Not some "oh they slipped and bled and that's the same so you're REALLY saying blah blah blah".
Hey, I agree that people shouldn't drink too much (or at all). I also don't think puking on someone else's "stuff" or on them is nice, but atleast it's not intentional. And violence is much worse. But you seem to think that using a violence as a punishment for smutching your home because the person drank too much is somehow justified, that's baffling. It's kinda scary how easily you would resort to violence. You don't understand this concern? You don't see how punching someone could have much more severe negative outcome than throwing up on someone's sofa?

This all reeks of toxic masculinity.

Edit: I of course understand if you ask the people that "disrespected" you to leave and don't want them to come back, that's more reasonable. But a fist fight, come on.

Not letting friends leave puddles all over your house whenever they feel like it is a pretty reasonable ground rule. But crazy shit does happen sometimes when you party, and I've been the bedroom fucker before.

Hey, I agree that people shouldn't drink too much. I also don't think puking on someone else's "stuff" or on them is nice, but atleast it's not intentional. And violence is much worse. But you seem to think that using a violence as a punishment for smutching your home because the person drank too much is somehow justified, that's baffling. It's kinda scary how easily you would resort to violence. You don't understand this concern? You don't see how punching someone could have much more severe negative outcome than throwing up on someone's sofa?

This all reeks of toxic masculinity.

Lmao I fucking hate GAF sometimes.

Top Bottom