• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AL Senate Candidate Roy Moore Refers to Asians as Yellows, Native Americans as Reds

Please note this guy is probably going to win the Senate race.

We have blacks and whites fighting, reds and yellows fighting, Democrats and Republicans fighting, men and women fighting. What’s going to unite us? What’s going to bring us back together? A president? A Congress? No. It’s going to be God.

Slate

Guessed it was Roy Moore before I even opened it.

God, both him and Luther Strange are terrible fucking people.

Also still can't believe you can (while a judge) get suspended by the Court of the Judiciary then turn around and run for the Senate.

Not

Banned
Man, our leaders sure are dicks

My mom would nod her head with whatever bullshit that guy said as long as he put "God" at the end there

Unless he was Muslim

Quixzlizx

I was going to suggest reds could be communists, but I'm pretty sure he'd want them launched into the sun God's compassionate embrace.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
It's funny how no one blinks twice at "blacks and whites" tho.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Alabama? His approval probably just went up 5 points.

Bsigg12

This man is a gigantic piece of shit

In 2003, Alabama judge Roy Moore was removed from office because he insisted on displaying the Ten Commandments in his courtroom. In 2016, he was removed from office again because he refused to enforce the (United States) Supreme Court's ruling on same-sex marriage rights. Now he's running for the Senate seat vacated by Jeff Sessions

Ac30

It's funny how no one blinks twice at "blacks and whites" tho.

I'm so jaded it didn't even register at first. Like, I'd expect someone like him to use that and to have no one bat an eye. It's Alabama, this probably secured his election victory

Not

Banned
I don't think there's ever been beef between Asian people and native Americans.

Well, maybe he's trying to start some. Easiest way for white people to stay in power.

Poorest vs. wealthiest of the US minorities. We slaughtered one and exploited the labor of the other!

071d9d4c84b85d1f4761af3e07f93296.jpg

So what hes really saying is if you put red and yellow together you get orange. Trump is orange, he will unite all.

/s just in case it wasnt obvious

Bit-Bit

Wait a minute, we're supposed to be fighting native Americans? I'm like the worst Asian ever for having not even known of this war...

Top Bottom