• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to get any girls number

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDanger

Banned
So I was on the train and this girl started talking about the university of applied sciences she studies at, as I started my job today at that university I asked her how she like it etc. and we had some fairly pleasant conversation.

Then I said my battery died and if I may call someone from her phone, I called myself and said I just lied to you I just wanted your number, she and her friends started laughing and she seemed to like it. Today was a good day,
I didn't even have to use my AK

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Congrats, you violated her trust and stole her number.

Foolproof.

I don't know about some of the people who post here. I just came from the thread about the guy freaking out that his girlfriend danced near two guys for a few seconds and now this.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
So I was on the train and this girl started talking about the university of applied sciences she studies at, as I started my job today at that university I asked her how she like it etc. and we had some fairly pleasant conversation.

Then I said my battery died and if I may call someone from her phone, I called myself and said I just lied to you I just wanted your number, she and her friends started laughing and she seemed to like it. Today was a good day,

Glad that worked out for you, but that's a pretty creepy move to pull. Talk to some girl in an enclosed space she can't back out of, ask for her phone and essentially take her phone number without permission. If she's not interested in you she basically has the threat of some train random calling her and possibly harassing her from now on.

what did I have to lose though?

Not really about what you had to lose. Sounds like she lost the right to have her phone number stay private.

She probably started laughing to diffuse the situation because you just violated her privacy and she didn't want you to murder her, you creep.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
giphy.webp

SheHateMe

That's uh.... that's weird, OP.

Just ask. If she says no, she said no. Don't cheat her out of making a decision. Don't cheat yourself out of possible dates.

TheDanger

Banned
She probably started laughing to diffuse the situation because you just violated her privacy and she didn't want you to murder her, you creep.

oh that's why she asked me about the job and where I live and shit afterwards, people in Austria are quite open minded you know

Izuna

Banned

She is blocking the number as you post this. You creep.

Fliesen

what did I have to lose though?

you have nothing to lose, but you put her in a shitty situation where she either has to accept that a stranger has her number now, or have to ask said stranger to remove the number from his phone again.

You violated her trust.

What's so hard about asking for her number?

oh that's why she asked me about the job and where I live and shit afterwards, people in Austria are quite open minded you know

get the hell outta here with "people in Austria". It's not a cultural thing. I'm from Austria and i don't think my girlfriend or any of her friends would find this charming, rather than incredibly creepy. But hey ... you had nothing to lose.

SpecX

Smooth move, but you could have just asked for it. If she was interested, she'd give it, otherwise you move on. This was pretty much stealing her number without her consent.

Menome

I don't know about some of the people who post here. I just came from the thread about the guy freaking out that his girlfriend danced near two guys for a few seconds and now this.

Oh hey, me too. I'm now off to have a nice normal non-GAF dinner because this five minutes was enough for me.

border

Wouldn't it be easier and less creepy just to ask for their number?

If the girl doesn't want to talk to you, your hilarious trick is only going to end up with you being blocked or ignored anyway. So you might as well get consent and make your intentions clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom