• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to get any girls number

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Gold Member
You have no idea how badly this could have gone do you?

You're lucky she liked you.

I can do you one even better. Cut a hole in in the bottom of a popcorn bucket and unzip your pants. Put the bucket over your crotch and ask her if she wants to try some popcorn. Then say "PsychE!! I just wanted you to touch my genitals." You'll both have a good laugh and it won't be creepy at all. Trust me.

mjc

ZKCXVpE.jpg

"I called myself and said I just lied to you I just wanted your number"

This could have gone in the the opposite direction. You know, it still might have. She could have been playing cool to not publicly upset a crazy person who essentally stole private information based on lies.

Society has a word for that.....

If she was into you then she would've given you her number if you asked. If not, then....

So this is "how to get any girls number whether or not they want to give it to you"?

Yohane

What if that girl was a drug dealer and that phone was her burner? Than you don't really have that girl's number.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
OP wtf? How are you going to explain to this girl how you got her number? Are you going to lie and say you got it from a friends phone? Grow up and just ask the girl for her number.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
I’ll give you a bit of leeway just for that Ataris reference.

Creep.
With good taste in music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom