• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I found out my ex-fiancee is a prostitute... [WARNING: READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without going into a long ass back story, my ex and I split ways about 8 months ago. We've been trying the whole being friends thing, but it hasn't been working. Well, I was out with her a couple of weeks ago (to negotiate me coming and getting the rest of my shit from her place) and we were having some drinks. I asked what she's been doing for work (since she quit her old job and the new boyfriend hasn't been supporting her), and she told me she's making good money as an unlicensed massage therapist.

This is where I started putting things together. She continued to tell me how it's $120 for an hour, and she makes about $600 a week. Since I knew she would get on the defensive if I just up and accused her of something, I slid this little gem into the conversation:

"So do you collect the money before or after you give him the handjob?"

Well, she told me it was before, and then her eyes got really wide because she realized she just let it slip. I start laughing my ass off, finish my drinks, and leave. Never felt happier in my life. It feels so good to have that part of my life behind me now.

Short version: my ex fiancee gives handjobs at one of those massage parlors with the really darkly tinted windows.

EDIT: Anyone want to buy an engagement ring? :lol :lol

EDIT MOD WARNING

Things NOT to do on GAF:

- Dig through another member's facebook/photobucket/flicker/whatever and posting pictures here without his or her permission

- Googling a member's name or handle to find out personal information about a member to post here without his or her permission

- Trying to be an internet detective

- Taking GAF discussions beyond the forum and into personal spaces where they are not welcome

Things which can be viewed as harassment will not be tolerated. Such posters will not be posting again. Ever.

Things ALSO NOT to do on GAF:

- Make threads which serve to make fun of or reveal personal information about other people who might not be posting on GAF and then providing leads to who they might actually be

- Teasing GAF about stupid shit which will lead to your own embarrassment or the embarrassment of other people, and then not being able to handle it

This is stupid because it will lead to your own downfall and disaster, and we have to clean up after you. Creating trouble for yourself is a bad idea, and will generally get you banned as well.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Damn...was she really messed up beforehand or what?

How did you get engaged to someone who ended up giving handies for cash? :lol

Spwn

Solstice said:
Short version: my ex fiancee gives handjobs at one of those massage parlors with the really darkly tinted windows.

nHfvQ.gif

Does that "being friends after relationship" ever work for other than celebrities? Anyways, great that you got good laughs.

RubxQub said:
Damn...was she really messed up beforehand or what?

How did you get engaged to someone who ended up giving handies for cash? :lol

Well, we were dating for seven years, and it wasn't until the last few months that she turned into a masochistic BDSM lover. Yeah, that's when shit got weird.

soqquatto

Solstice said:
Without going into a long ass back story, my ex and I split ways about 8 months ago. We've been trying the whole being friends thing, but it hasn't been working. Well, I was out with her a couple of weeks ago (to negotiate me coming and getting the rest of my shit from her place) and we were having some drinks. I asked what she's been doing for work (since she quit her old job and the new boyfriend hasn't been supporting her), and she told me she's making good money as an unlicensed massage therapist.

This is where I started putting things together. She continued to tell me how it's $120 for an hour, and she makes about $600 a week. Since I knew she would get on the defensive if I just up and accused her of something, I slid this little gem into the conversation:

Well, she told me it was before, and then her eyes got really wide because she realized she just let it slip. I start laughing my ass off, finish my drinks, and leave. Never felt happier in my life. It feels so good to have that part of my life behind me now.

long story short: you saved a lot of money?

Solstice said:

2hwfim8.gif

Made me proud, son. And her income probably isn't based on just that if you get my drift. Feel sorry for her current and future men in her life.

dojokun

Banned
Solstice said:
Without going into a long ass back story, my ex and I split ways about 8 months ago. We've been trying the whole being friends thing, but it hasn't been working. Well, I was out with her a couple of weeks ago (to negotiate me coming and getting the rest of my shit from her place)
So you split 8 months ago... and 2 weeks ago you and she met to negotiate you getting your stuff... what the hell is taking you so long to get your stuff?

dojokun said:
So you split 8 months ago... and 2 weeks ago you and she met to negotiate you getting your stuff... what the hell is taking you so long to get your stuff?

I've been living in my parents spare bedroom, which is a 10x10 square, so I would have literally nowhere to put my stuff. My brother just moved out of the house, so I can put all of my crap in his room until I find a new place for me in the next couple of months.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
shagg_187 said:
Yep. Very expensive. My left hand does it for me for free...

The market has spoken: people must pay you for the handjob.

Edit: Holy shit, this thread just got real, real fast.

jeffpm said:
she only works 5 hours a week?
Apparently she doesn't do 5 or 6 people in a row. And from what I understand, she has to pay rent on her room. Her "boss" charges her 600 a week. And I'm sure he gets "favors" on top of that.

Leunam

Solstice said:

Is this in Houston? I...I think I know where this is.

Solstice said:
So I was talking to one of her old friends who apparently knows, and she pointed me to this:

http://littleredbigbadworld.blogspot.com/

Apparently the ex is blogging about the whole thing! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Today was my first day of training to be a sensual masseuse. I get to the office building around 1pm, and go to the door. I knock, and I see a girl coming down the hall. I assume its my trainer because she is wearing the UT hoodie just as she said she would. We go in the room, and its just a single room with a massage table, a chair, table with lamp and CD player. There are some towels folded up below the table. We go in and chat about what to expect. Its a little odd that she charges less than the amount I was told to charge. But hey, its whatever! So customer #1, a young black guy who's a firefighter. He was a little nervous to see two girls in the room but very happy to hear that he was only being charged for 1...and 2 pretty white girls? Hell yes he loved it. So the massage was innocent enough. I never realized how much you put into giving others a massage. And making it last an hour? Ugh, not as easy as it sounds. So we start with the neck and shoulders, move down to the back, then to the arms, ass, legs, feet, legs and ass again. Then flippy over, and do the legs then...then its the beginning of the 'end'. Black firefighter came pretty quickly. And I got to keep my shirt on! He didn't even touch me! Very nice. He seemed to really like me, and wanted to know when I plan on starting on my own. May have a regular customer already. Next guy, maybe between40-50, nice enough guy. I let my trainer start the 'end', and then he wanted us to switch, so I got him off while he touched my ass (had jeans on). He loved my interlaced finger technique and showed his gratitude by tipping $80 on top of the $100. Last guy looked like my old private lessons teacher, though it wasn't. Would have been interesting though! This guy, oh lord. The massage part went fine, the 'ending' took him FOREVER! First she stroked him while I worked the balls, then we switched. Nothing. Then he touched our asses. Then asked us to take our tops off and played with our breasts. Then requested that he do it himself. FINE JUST GET ON WITH IT!!! It took him over 20 minutes, his own hand, while we stroked other areas. Thank god the last appointment was running way late. Then the cheap bastard didn't tip! Grr...But my trainer was sweet enough to give me $100 so its like I worked a normal day in a more legit business.

Leunam said:

You mean: All over the fucking place? Specifically, Westheimer and Richmond, around Fountainview. Plus: Chinatown. Those strip malls are seedy as hell.

CrankyJay said:
If she looks ANYTHING like that girl in that picture she posted she may be quite hot.
I mean, she was good looking, but not as attractive as that.

Leunam said:
Dude, there are a few hundred of those places in this city.

mac said:
You screwed he up bad, man.
Enlighten me on this one....

Kafarabo said:
giving so many handjobs she must have very strong arm/hands. does she have big biceps
Not really, but I'm willing to bet they will get bigger after doing this for a while.

madara

Man I cant imagine whats its like for serious professional massage therapists in this industry that has such a stigma attached to it.

Wow, her current boyfriend doesn't even know. He pushed her to find a better job to earn more money. But this is the only thing she has found so far according to her, and continues to work there "because she loves him".

"I jerk other guys because I love you" - Yeah, I can imagine that conversation :lol

To the OP, I've already seen enough to understand why this relationship might have ended. Man, are there any decent girls these days

Solstice said:
Well, we were dating for seven years, and it wasn't until the last few months that she turned into a masochistic BDSM lover. Yeah, that's when shit got weird.

And what exactly is wrong with that?

And actually, what's wrong with being a sex worker? Jesus people get off the high horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom