• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I found out my ex-fiancee is a prostitute... [WARNING: READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CryptiK

Lonestar said:
GotReal.jpg

:lol
and now we wait..

PedroLumpy said:
I hardly think he's done anything unreasonable here. I'm at work on break, so I can't see pictures, but as far as I know, all he's really done is give a link to a blog she put up herself. More readers for her!

Seems harmless enough.

Exactly this. She's already got this stuff public.

KamenSenshi

wow i would feel kinda bad for her next unsuspecting boyfriend. its good enertainment that she is blogging this though.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
He loved my interlaced finger technique

Can you tell us more about this technique OP, has she ever used it on you?

EDIT: Holy shit just saw the picture. :lol :lol :lol

Solstice said:
Without going into a long ass back story, my ex and I split ways about 8 months ago. We've been trying the whole being friends thing, but it hasn't been working. Well, I was out with her a couple of weeks ago (to negotiate me coming and getting the rest of my shit from her place) and we were having some drinks. I asked what she's been doing for work (since she quit her old job and the new boyfriend hasn't been supporting her), and she told me she's making good money as an unlicensed massage therapist.

This is where I started putting things together. She continued to tell me how it's $120 for an hour, and she makes about $600 a week. Since I knew she would get on the defensive if I just up and accused her of something, I slid this little gem into the conversation:

"So do you collect the money before or after you give him the handjob?"

Well, she told me it was before, and then her eyes got really wide because she realized she just let it slip. I start laughing my ass off, finish my drinks, and leave. Never felt happier in my life. It feels so good to have that part of my life behind me now.

Short version: my ex fiancee gives handjobs at one of those massage parlors with the really darkly tinted windows.

EDIT: Anyone want to buy an engagement ring? :lol :lol

Don't judge her too much. She's just making a living. You could be the big man and apologize for acting so rudely. You can enjoy your schadenfreude without being mean about it.

Solstice said:
I've been living in my parents spare bedroom, which is a 10x10 square, so I would have literally nowhere to put my stuff. My brother just moved out of the house, so I can put all of my crap in his room until I find a new place for me in the next couple of months.

And you are laughing at her? At least she is paying her way.

Askani

In your OP you said you broke up with her about 8 months ago. It doesn't seem to jive with this entry:

I've been with my boyfriend for less than 2 years. Our relationship started out as purely a sexual thing, and somewhat of a rebound thing for me.

Was she cheating on you with this guy or have you been breaking up for 14 months and then it's been officially over for 8. I'm not calling you out here, just seemed weird.

DRock

has yet to tasted the golden nectar that is tag
Holy fuck what a train wreck! :lol
the chick and this thread

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
LOL, I just subscribed to this thread, epic. I now have some reading material for tonight, thanks for the blog link!

We need a pic of this chick. You know, to complete the story...:D

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I've always wonder if people ever check jpeg names :lol

Waiting game to see what happens, but this thing has the feelings of being EPIC TOPIC.

She even has a friends blog about the same damn subject. Somewhere in Pennsylvania.

NeoGAF HE Review Crew. Has to happen.

Damn, Joeboy, Photobucket is blocked??? :/

Mengy said:
LOL, I just subscribed to this thread, epic. I now have some reading material for tonight, thanks for the blog link!

We need a pic of this chick. You know, to complete the story...:D

I'm posting this merely for entertainment. I'm not going to post pics of her.

aoi tsuki

There's no reason for the OP to be an ass to his ex. They're not together - what does it matter what she does with her time?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Steppenwolf said:
What lame kind of prostitution is this where the girl only gives handjobs?

the kind where the pro gets to pretend they're not a pro...

so, those are pictures of her in the Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover. (Be Nice) thread?

He said "I wouldn't trade her for the world."

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Solstice said:
Exactly. I don't believe her, but I really don't want to know, ya know? Best if I just leave it alone.

So you post about it on GAF and a link to her blog? Not exactly leaving it alone.

This is going to end pretty badly for you and her, but whatever gives GAF lulz.

jorma

is now taking requests
Solstice said:
I've been living in my parents spare bedroom, which is a 10x10 square, so I would have literally nowhere to put my stuff. My brother just moved out of the house, so I can put all of my crap in his room until I find a new place for me in the next couple of months.

And you are judging this girl why exactly?

Alucrid

Banned
dskillzhtown said:
So you post about it on GAF and a link to her blog? Not exactly leaving it alone.

This is going to end pretty badly for you and her, but whatever gives GAF lulz.

Well...at least he got his stuff out in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom