• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zooey Deschanel, Husband Ben Gibbard Separate

Status
Not open for further replies.
airplane_sunset.jpg

DMeisterJ

Banned
So Kim K/Kris and Zooey and her Husband. Who will be the third couple to be over this week? Will we finally get confirmation on Ashton/Demi?

Geek

Ninny Prancer
I once ate a veggie burger within a ten foot radius of Zooey and we made fleeting eye contact. Just wanted to let you guys know so you don't get your hopes up.

apana

They are lying, apana was the third party involved. She couldn't contain herself when I started talking about the Zelda timeline.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I can't believe people are attracted to these Manic Pixie Dream Girls. You guys can have her.

I hear of divorces quite frequently within my circle of friends. Last time I checked, the news on the matter was that divorce rates were at their lowest since the late 70s. Women were twice as likely to divorce than men were. Over 50% of divorces filed by women were due to their husbands behaviour - in fact it was the most common cause for divorce. Around 15% of all divorces (same for both men and women) filed were due to infidelity. These are UK stats

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
fallengorn said:
She should go out with the collective consciousness of GAF.

Hmmm I wonder if the collected resources of GAF could be crowd sourced to hook up one lucky GAFfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom