• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zooey Deschanel, Husband Ben Gibbard Separate

Status
Not open for further replies.
jred250 said:
Alright gaf, this is our chance. We need to find a way to pool our looks and talents and find a way to date Zooey Deschanel collectively.

Confused? Watch the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry and George team up to date a girl.

We have to act quickly...

First off, we need to find our faceman. Who here is the most devastatingly handsome?

Positions still available:
Faceman

Let's do this, guys. My cuteness shall compliments Zooey's cuteness quiet nicely.

I'll be her less attractive best friend who always advises her to 'give him a second chance' because i'm secretly in love with the faceman and it's the only way i can buy myself more time to get him to notice me. but next to Deschanel's radiant beauty, he'll never notice and i'll carry on, quietly heartbroken until they break up and he rebounds with me after a long night of drinking.

BFIB

For Zooey, I will happily take sloppy 111ths.

Hope the last 110 posters above me are clean.

jediyoshi

untitled-28qn8.jpg
untitled-6grjm.jpg

untitled-5fq3s.jpg

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
What nicely timed news to help promote the return of her new TV show.

shuyin_

Banned
You guys should use the "does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" line. She won't be able to resist you. Literally..

Danielsan

Hopefully a heart broken Ben will start writing good music again. The last Death Cab album was shit. Narrow Stairs was alright, but already not great.

dead souls said:
And she's on a much better show. I'm so glad that Bones is finally back this week.

Sweet! Bones is back :) Yea I tried watching an episode of New Girl and the shit that comes out of her mouth is cringe worthy

SolKane

Nintendoll said:
I'll be her less attractive best friend who always advises her to 'give him a second chance' because i'm secretly in love with the faceman and it's the only way i can buy myself more time to get him to notice me. but next to Deschanel's radiant beauty, he'll never notice and i'll carry on, quietly heartbroken until they break up and he rebounds with me after a long night of drinking.

no way you could be her less attractive best friend :)

Enron

Banned
omgkitty said:
$20 says she hooks up with M Ward. It's bound to happen at some point.

20 bucks says that's why the seperation happened.

Anyways, ben gibbard is a hack and Death Cab hasn't been decent in like 8 years.

akira28

Zooey sleeps alone tonight. She wasn't as cute as we thought, alright? Her kisses taste like burning, her acting skills start people's guts churning. And what she calls "country singing", was the last straw, she's finally worth leaving...

I see, shes finally worth leaving....

(and now for the break down)

Zoooeeyyyy sleeeeps aloooonneee, tonight *dances along to drum beat on desk*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom