• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zooey Deschanel, Husband Ben Gibbard Separate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Pretty surprising -- they really seemed like the perfect couple. I bet she was shacking up with Him.

Shalashaska161 said:
Maybe Death Cab will make good music again now.
This is basically the exact thing my girlfriend said in the car when she told me this story, haha.

Geek

Ninny Prancer
jackandjillpostersmall.jpg

Speaking of Zooey, every time I see billboards for this awful Adam Sandler movie, I briefly think it's her.

I hate Adam Sandler (more) because of it.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Only a matter of time. Told her one too many times he would definitely NOT hit it due to sharp knees.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
blame space said:
I wonder which alcoholic pizza eating schlub Zooey will go for next
Probably that guy from The Decemberists. Looks and dresses similarly and writes equally lame music — he's a perfect replacement!

Yami

macuser1of5 said:
rumor has it she is trolling Sub Pop Records for a more underground husband for her upcoming hit reality show.

psuedo-hipster kim kardashian? lolwut

Zzoram

Meus Renaissance said:
I hear of divorces quite frequently within my circle of friends. Last time I checked, the news on the matter was that divorce rates were at their lowest since the late 70s. Women were twice as likely to divorce than men were. Over 50% of divorces filed by women were due to their husbands behaviour - in fact it was the most common cause for divorce. Around 15% of all divorces (same for both men and women) filed were due to infidelity. These are UK stats

That basically comes down to men thinking they don't have to do any cleaning and women realizing they don't have to be maids anymore.

EYEL1NER

jediyoshi said:
I can only pray that this post was a bannable offense.
Weenerz
Banned
(Today, 08:04 PM)

Of course I don't think I have a shot with her (would have to get divorced myself first), but I always thought they were a weird couple.

Still, those eyes...so dreamy. Sigh...

Technosteve said:
New Postal Service Album? Great God
it's even better than that. heartbroken albums are the best.

i wish someone would break the hearts of lots of my favourite songwriters again, so they would produce more good material.

Mark Everett get's some time off though. he put out a great heartbroken album not long ago.

AColdDay

Alright gaf, this is our chance. We need to find a way to pool our looks and talents and find a way to date Zooey Deschanel collectively.

Confused? Watch the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry and George team up to date a girl.

We have to act quickly...

First off, we need to find our faceman. Who here is the most devastatingly handsome?

Positions still available:
Faceman
Bank-Roller or Investment manager
Sensitive guy who can write dialog
Kama Sutra expert
Funny guy who can write dialog
Network Administrator/Communications engineer
Team members to make sure that dates go according to plan

Just remember, we can do this together!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member