• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Poop Smells Like Doritos After Eating Them, What Food Does that For You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

I ate the Spicy Sweet Doritos yesterday afternoon as a cheat snack while on my cutting diet. They are delicious and deserve to be the third Dorito's Locos Taco. I've had to use the bathroom twice today and both times my poop smelled like Spicy Sweet Doritos.

What food makes your poop smell like the food you just ate?

Sliver

Every time I eat the cereal Honey Smacks my urine smells like it the next couple times I piss. It is so god damn weird.

Wilbur

Banned
The bacteria inside of the feces is what makes them smell so bad. Specifically, the bacteria produce various compounds and gases that lead to the infamous smell of feces. Poop will vary in smell depending on the type of foods and drinks that you consume. Generally speaking, feces will smell worse if you consume foods or liquids with many artificial flavors or chemicals in them. The bad smell of feces will usually be reduced by eating more natural foods that do not contain any artificial flavors or chemicals. Also, the poop of meat eaters usually smells worse than that of vegans.

Kwixotik

Vodka

The bacteria inside of the feces is what makes them smell so bad. Specifically, the bacteria produce various compounds and gases that lead to the infamous smell of feces. Poop will vary in smell depending on the type of foods and drinks that you consume. Generally speaking, feces will smell worse if you consume foods or liquids with many artificial flavors or chemicals in them. The bad smell of feces will usually be reduced by eating more natural foods that do not contain any artificial flavors or chemicals. Also, the poop of meat eaters usually smells worse than that of vegans.

The main thing I'm taking from this is that there are people paid to study poop smell

Grinchy

Banned
I don't notice my poop smelling much different from day to day. But man, if I eat beef vegetable stew, my piss smells like it for a whole day. It's really disgusting.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
For me, nothing does what the OP describes

But eating only Fruit Loops for a couple days made my shit look exactly like flourescent-green Play-Doh.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
White Castle... smells exactly the same coming out as it does going in.

Simultaneously grossing me out and making me crave it again.

A viscous cycle.

this is kind of a joke, but only just...

G_Berry

Banned
Im literally taking a shit right now. Its probably the 7th in 48 hours as I have been wasted for pretty much 2 days straight.

All I can say is that the smell is like nothing else. Its rich. Thick. And hurts coming out. It burns a little.

A mixture of beer, johhny walker, jim beam, coke zero and cheap pizza hut.

Im afraid to wipe this one......

I just came here to say the opposite. Vegan/vegetarian farts smell the worst.

Mully

Im literally taking a shit right now. Its probably the 7th in 48 hours as I have been wasted for pretty much 2 days straight.

All I can say is that the smell is like nothing else. Its rich. Thick. And hurts coming out. It burns a little.

A mixture of beer, johhny walker, jim beam, coke zero and cheap pizza hut.

Im afraid to wipe this one......

Those ones don't have much to wipe. They come out pretty clean, but leave a slickness that doesn't go away without a shower or hardcore baby wipage.

Wilbur

Banned
If you eat a sausage and then poop, if you ate the poop you just pooped would it come back out as a sausage

what happens if you poop a poop you've eaten

does it come out as more poop

poop inside poop

poopception

poop chrysalis

i need answers

Qvoth

there's a kind of beans called pete here in indonesia
not only your shit smells like them, even your pee does

bud

my poop smells like chinese food afterwards. it's such a nice smell that it immediately makes me crave that same food again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom