• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(EU) WiiU Wind Waker Bundle (£249.99) + Wind Waker LE w/ Ganon figure (£59.99 @ GAME)

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
The CE with figure is exclusive to GAME.

549tbi4.png

Get up close with the figure here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL7OiHU6Y48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6OhQpU9UyI

CMM_WiiU_TheLegendofZelda_TheWindWakerHD_WhatsInTheBox_mediaplayer_large.png

CMM_WiiU_TheLegendofZelda_TheWindWakerHD_Ganondorf_mediaplayer_large.png

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
I wasn't going to buy this day one but if that Special Edition is an okay price...fuck you Nintendo, making me give you my money.

Certainly need more details about the contents of the Wii U before I decide to bite.

It's a deluxe Wii U that has been sitting in a store somewhere for months, but with a swapped out faceplate.

Anyway, is this the first "figurine" limited edition that Nintendo has done? Don't recall another.

Flamfas

NoA: so NoE, you releasing WW in October? lol surprise we release in a few weeks

NoE: cool story bro, we have a Ganandorf figure

FFFFFFFFF

HNNNNG

gatdammit, I wasn't getting this Day 1 (gotta leave things for people to get me for Christmas) but now I'll have to pre-order immediately

EDIT

EU.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bumpkin

That special edition is so mine.

...sees ".co.uk" in the website address at the end of the video.

NOA, you better fucking deliver.

dani_dc

No statue or Hyrule Historia in the Wii U pack?

That's extremely disappointed.

Interested on the Figure, but I think I'll take my chances and see if I can find it for cheaper down the line, especially since I don't have a Wii U.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
NoA is lucky because of the Hyrule Hystoria book in the bundle, NoE is good because of the Ganondorf statue.
Considering that I already have a Wii U and wasn't sold by the Gamepad decals, I'm really happy about NoE offer.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
god damn it.

god damn it to hell.

there goes my "digital only going forward" rule right down the damn toilet.

so gorgeous.

RPGCrazied

Damn. Tempting to get the SE for the figure, and I don't even have a Wii U yet. That thing is going to be at least $129.99. Figure looks well made.

Top Bottom