• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(EU) WiiU Wind Waker Bundle (£249.99) + Wind Waker LE w/ Ganon figure (£59.99 @ GAME)

Peagles

Mine arrived in New Zealand from the UK, can't wait to get home from work!

Ganondorf got broken ankles :(

IMAG0189_zpse9b94674.jpg

Game are notoriously useless... Do I even bother emailing them?

sammex

I just contacted them via livechat, they said the order was declined by my card issuer. Really shitty of them not to send any email of the cancellation.

The same thing happened to me and they gave me the same answer through livechat. Even though when I preordered it passed all the security verification and my Pokemon Y order went through on the same card with no troubles only a week later (preordered at the same time).

No email or anything to mention it was cancelled. The guy on livechat couldn't care less either. Grrr, I wish Nintendo didn't have this exclusive relationship with GAME - they're rubbish all round.

Ganondorf got broken ankles :(

Game are notoriously useless... Do I even bother emailing them?

I contacted them as the dome with mine was heavily scratched. They gave me a returns reference and told me to send the item back. I only wanted to send the dome or the whole figure though but they said I had to send everything back and I had already opened and started playing the game so I didnt bother in the end.

Top Bottom