• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Shadow Fall - Ultra High Bitrate MP Footage

Radec

In order to properly demonstrate the framerate and resolution we achieve in Shadow Fall’s multiplayer, we’ve captured and lightly compressed new footage that we’re not offering through a video sharing service. Instead, we ask that you download and locally view the high-resolution, uncompressed footage directly from us.

Please use a video player with hardware acceleration when viewing the footage. We recommend Windows Media Player for Windows users and QuickTime Player for Mac users. Do not use a non-accelerated player (such as VLC Media Player) because the framerate and resolution of this movie are simply too high and will very likely cause choppy playback.

File Size: 541MB

The video you just saw has been captured from a multiplayer match on “The Park” (MP08). The map is based on one of the environments you’ll encounter in the single player campaign, situated firmly behind enemy lines near the Visari tribute statue.

http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_US/blog/news/2013-11-04_new-hq-footage.html

killzone.com is still waiting for respawn time, click the huge download image above.

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYfe0UvIsbc
(1080p, 30fps, not that high bitrate)

iDXLlrUYDNQpL.gif

Awesome, downloading now. Bitrate on videos has been the primary issue with all next gen footage we've been seeing thus far, hope this video is more representative of what we'll be seeing in 11 days!

Dukey

Banned
Gonna put it on a thumb drive and watch it on my PS3 being controlled by a PS4 controller. I'm almost next gen.

ViciousDS

Banned
Lemme see dem 60fps hd gifs gaf, gimme gimme

no kidding....at work and the best i can handle here is gifs.....but a 500MB video file....psh forget about it, bookmarked till i can get home to see this on my big screen......mmmm can't fucking wait!!!!

cdkee

Banned
Please use a video player with hardware acceleration when viewing the footage. We recommend Windows Media Player for Windows users and QuickTime Player for Mac users. Do not use a non-accelerated player (such as VLC Media Player) because the framerate and resolution of this movie are simply too high and will very likely cause choppy playback.

Yes.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
The site isn't loading, but I'm glad to see devs are learning to post high quality/non-youtube video. It can only make their games look better.

Dragon

Banned
Guys the download image at the top of the thread is a link to the zip file. Don't bother going through the age gate stuff.

Schrade

Yes.

But VLC _is_ hardware accelerated... Might need to turn it on but still.

Should just be recommending Media Player Classic Home Cinema or Media Player Classic Black Edition :p

Maxing out my work connection with the link :-D They are using a new download server similar to PSN's so rocket fast downloads!

Top Bottom